Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Excuse me, gentlemen!
Based on the content of the debate, it would be interesting for both to do as I did.

A deeper and more detailed research on this understood phenomenon (mistakenly understood as) of feminine sexual anatomy.
And from what I have observed, more common when it comes to Russian women.

Thus, the points attained, would be better interpreted by both as being evidence or being of not finding or properly recognizing these evidence.

Curious, Howard, Hy!
Yama here.

And Bye,  kkkkkkkkkkkkk:biggrin:

apologising, but i dont understand what you mean (maybe cause english is not my mother language)

u doubt leora's squirting or female squirting generaly?

11 minutes ago, curious said:

apologising, but i dont understand what you mean (maybe cause english is not my mother language)

u doubt leora's squirting or female squirting generaly?

Understood as a feminine phenomenon and in my analysis, but favorable to Russian women.

What I point out is a better interpretation between abundant lubrication and the ability to expel specific liquids so identified
Including knowing how to differentiate this from urine.
As far as our muse, Leora, was or was not capable of it, it had involved the circumstances of the moment and the intensity of her orgasm.

As for the translation, since English is also not my mother language, the CC forum has a direct link with Google translator, just like RLCFan, too.

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Understood as a feminine phenomenon and in my analysis, but favorable to Russian women.

What I point out is a better interpretation between abundant lubrication and the ability to expel specific liquids so identified
Including knowing how to differentiate this from urine.
As far as our muse, Leora, was or was not capable of it, it had involved the circumstances of the moment and the intensity of her orgasm.

As for the translation, since English is also not my mother language, the CC forum has a direct link with Google translator, just like RLCFan, too.

i still dont understand what you are trying to say.

... squirting is not favorable only to russian women. lets say it is internantional! and has nothing to do with urine!

as for leora i do not understand... i used google translation and still cant.

18 minutes ago, rebliz said:

Leora lays on the sofa close close to the cam wide open legs the pussy looks as always but the face seems to me bit different :biggrin:  

She did get a little botox in her upper lip a couple weeks ago, never seen anyone mentioning it but I think it looks very good and so natural that it's hardly noticable

11 minutes ago, curious said:

i still dont understand what you are trying to say.

... squirting is not favorable only to russian women. lets say it is internantional! and has nothing to do with urine!

as for leora i do not understand... i used google translation and still cant.

Pm, so

4 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

She did get a little botox in her upper lip a couple weeks ago, never seen anyone mentioning it but I think it looks very good and so natural that it's hardly noticable

and u know it how? if i may ask? u noticed?

2 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

She don't need of course some botox for her 2 lower lips :biggrin:

lol.... i think u r right.... usualy i focus on other parts!!!!

8 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

Yeah I noticed.. I noticed it when seeing her in profile since I've seen that profile allmost every day for five years, then I noticed that the area between her upper lip and nose had that tense shiny kinda sweaty look and that she was checking out her lips alot and touching the needle holes in the mirror, and that she thought it felt weird when drinking tea at first :smile: :heart: