Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

Now I can go to bed at the same time as her ... so impossible to see her ... my bad luck is chasing me ... now I will not see her even when she starts touching her ... I always have to leave before I finish. .. Hahaha..

16 hours ago, sisco813 said:

je vais profite de regarder leora cette semaine car je suis en vacance et que je n ai pas trop l occasion de la voir seule nous n avons pas les meme fuseaux horaires il y a 5heures d ecart et quand je rentre  la plupart du temps il ne se passe rien 

Salut !

Je te dédies ma prochaine vidéo de sa masturbation !!!

3 hours ago, gogism said:

hmmm....cant get to live stream - saying - daily playback is limited for non-members... and I am in regular free section... Duh?!? Am I doing smth wrong or - rlc cut us off?

Follow my instructions in this thread. I will then follow up in a PM to you on what to do next.

• Like 2

I notice she is still coughing and has probably a sore throat, what she needs is some natural medication to soothe it, a few drops of the pussy nectar will do the trick, as opposed to the medicine she has been taking from the pharmacy.👨‍⚕️😷

A cute little pooch of a residence has been given and receiving a span of attention involving some play, petting, caressing, and stroking of which was obviously enjoyed much. Could or may there perhaps be any of the same or similar considerations for a kitty of a residence to make sure of no impartiality ?  :undecided:

• Like 1

It appears the two ladies of the house are going for a walk. There is also the possibility, based on what the actions briefly seen in the bathroom indicated, that aunty has come to visit.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, scutus said:

It appears the two ladies of the house are going for a walk. There is also the possibility, based on what the actions briefly seen in the bathroom indicated, that aunty has come to visit.

stephen king blood GIF

• Like 1