Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

If she was my wife, I would not share her with others on the Internet, I would not deal with RLC, I would provide her with a garden where her flowers would bloom and a modest but comfortable house, blah, blah, blah. But I have a different circumstance than they will never know.

But here's the thing; Leora gets more "pleasure" from sharing herself on the net than she ever could with just living some normal life. And I'm not even saying that she isn't happy with Paul because I think she is, but a girl doesn't do masturbation shows every other day for over two-three years without enjoying it immensely. Leora is a little diva and an exhibitionist and she loves the attention. You remember when she used to post here so she obviously knows about CC. I'd imagine she at the very least reads all the comments and gets off on the admiration almost as much as the dudes get off watching her. Also don't forget that these two have been here longer than other couple on RLC. We've seen countless couples come after these two and leave before them. If she wanted that garden you speak of, she'd have one already. She doesn't. Instead she wants to show off for as long as possible before she puts this life behind her and move on from it completely.

• Like 3

Hope so, after this long I want her to empty my balls so they look like two raisins, I really need it

She can squeese my balls with her pretty little hand while I cum in her ass, omg that would be amazing, my balls are about to explode

26 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

Hope so, after this long I want her to empty my balls so they look like two raisins, I really need it

She can squeese my balls with her pretty little hand while I cum in her ass, omg that would be amazing, my balls are about to explode

Oh!! 😲How rude you are, but I like you.😂

I'm a big nice guy :smile: Maybe I sound a little crazy and rude when I desperately want to fuck my cutie in the ass, but after she has sucked and swallowed every last drop like a good nasty girl and the testosterone has reduced a little bit I'm a big softie again :wink: :heart: But right now it's only increasing!!! RRRAAAAAAAWWWRRRR!!!!!

5 minutes ago, van the man said:

The only downside to our lovely Leora is her goddam choice of music!!! Her preference for heavy metal shite would drive me crazy! Still wearing ear plugs all day wouldn't be too bad I suppose!!!)

Her music isn't too bad, I've heard worse, but her choice in underwear is superb, the grey set she has on now is horny.😄 But I would rather see it on the floor. 😂

• Like 1

On ‎2018‎-‎04‎-‎11 at 11:31 AM, ooopel said:

Leora & Paul a quickie mission..::) at 11-04-2018..

(Video & Image Content No Longer Available)

OMG the liquid of love was licked by the dog over the couch.

• Like 3