Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 5:17 AM, mofo said:

due to copyright mega has taken down the link and i have reupload on another host

(Video Content No Longer Available)

thanks for your effort but this is by far the slowest d/l site ever. try mab.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alma_BigAss said:

Those of us who have been following it know when there will be a show and when it will not. I'm afraid today is not the day: confused:

Damn it, so hard to get a good woman to bate for you :biggrin:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Maldita sea, es muy difícil conseguir que una buena mujer te pelee :biggrin:

Cuando está cachonda se pone a bailar y a mover el culo para que todos la veamos. Momentos siguientes coge su teléfono móvil, se sienta en el sofá y ... Todos a disfrutar :biggrin:

19 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

It took me seven hours to put together my latest IKEA cabinet and I'm Swedish :biggrin: Why do you think he's a genious around electronics? I saw him solder on that thing (whatever it was, ham radio?) for two years it felt like, and never saw it working? He did pick up on the guitarplaying pretty fast tho, I'll give him that

Would love if leora put the table in the corner right infront of the cam so I can watch her cute kissable face when she concentrates :heart: love peeking at her when she's just tweaking and crafting :heart::heart::heart:

you got your wish about her craft desk. I'm sure it won't be long for her to turn the chair to the free cam and give us a show