Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

Just a bit of fun so please don't get too serious:

School of Bate

Waiting time 5/5 - From the LR into the GR and straight to it. The long shower does not count.

Build up 7/10 - Maybe not as sensual as sometimes

Lighting 9/10 - Looked pretty good to me. Zoomed camera seemed to have a few problems

Location 9/10 - Outside the edge of the bed, it couldn't have been better.

Content 25/25 - Since I don't favour dildoes, this one was perfect for me.  

Innovation 8/10 - Nothing new but good cushion work and perhaps more arse fingering as a contributor to orgasm then we have ever seen.

Duration 9/10 - Seemed a bit short at first but it wasn't.

Orgasm 9/10 - Short of squirting what more could we ask for?

Aftermath 4/5 - Licking her jism off her fingers was a nice touch and so was that look.

Post bate 3/5 - Once out the bathroom she gave an awesome bend on kitchen cam completely ruined by the jumpy cameras. She dressed quickly and almost put on some bunny ears which would have been delightful but she didn't. 

Overall 88/100 A+ - one of the best ever let down a bit by the buildup and wind down but the meat in the sandwich was as mouthwateringly tender as you are ever going to taste.

World class again, Leora :biggrin:. It is what makes you the Goddess, a real Hall of Famer! :heart:

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

Yes it was an extraordinarily long shower, I agree

I love watching her shower as well but just at the time I was tired and closed my eyes until she had finished ... unfortunately she never did in that period of my consciousness.

On 1/22/2018 at 9:56 AM, amparo said:

"Two rooms, one pleasure", latest hit from Leora.

Full video in great HD high quality.

I must admit I didn't have a problem with it. Clicked on the download button and it went smoothly and I'm well protected but yes I think there have been problems in the past.

• Like 1