Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

Noticed that afterwards she was looking around and at the camera, as if she was letting someone know that the performance was especially for them and hoping they liked it.

At least that's what it looked like. Leora doesn't usually do that. 

We didn't get to see a video of that. Luckily I was able to see it all live, though the streaming wasn't the best. Lots of freezes.

Actually we did. I thought that was it but there were two more. so very many thanks for that and the very fast uploading!

Edited by bubbleobillo
Extra wording
  • Like 1

Actually Eva got both of the blue pillows from the couch, and humped both. Pulling the second one almost out from under Leora's foot.

Leora did her best to ignore Eva, but finally had to admit defeat. Thus guest room, here I come. Literally!!!    :shy:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

Noticed that afterwards she was looking around and at the camera

Yes I saw after she orgasmed she seemed to give a sly look. Unfortunately her shower was so long I fell asleep so when I awoke I had missed her. Thank goodness for Replay and those lovely vids people post. My verdict next.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes I saw after she orgasmed she seemed to give a sly look. Unfortunately her shower was so long I fell asleep so when I awoke I had missed her. Thank goodness for Replay and those lovely vids people post. My verdict next.

Yes it was an extraordinarily long shower, I agree. I almost gave up waiting too. But when it comes to Leora patience is usually rewarded eventually. Despite the tedium beforehand.