Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎17 at 3:12 AM, StnCld316 said:

Even the eyelashes freeze: Russia sees Minus 88.6 F

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Saw that photo along with several others concerning that subject on some news. IMO, and without claiming that it is not somewhat to perhaps mostly if not completely genuine, or that it never gets that cold there, but if I was a gambling person, I'd say that the photo is somewhat photo-shopped, especially the eye-lashes. If it were that cold at that time there, the girls exposed facial skin would more likely than not already be extremely red to even tan, brown, or black from frostbite. Just my opinion though, and good photo capture either way.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Boom said:

Did they remove Leora and Paul? I can't see their apt when I access the site.

When there is no activity the apartments will be hidden. Will reappear when there is activity. New feature. Freaked me out when I thought she was gone too. lol 

57 minutes ago, ApeApeMan said:

When there is no activity the apartments will be hidden. Will reappear when there is activity. New feature. Freaked me out when I thought she was gone too. lol 

It caught me Off Guard the first time I seen it.  I thought 5 Apartments for the Archives in 1 Day was quite strange. Then someone mentioned the New Feature.