Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Seeing Leora in action put all the other women on RLC to shame. They should step up and match the great woman Leora!

Aussie,   Look at it his way.  If all the other women even came close to matching Leora, (Although we know that is not possible. We being spoiled to the " Goddess" ) We would never get anything done, or get any sleep.!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, scutus said:

Aussie,   Look at it his way.  If all the other women even came close to matching Leora, (Although we know that is not possible. We being spoiled to the " Goddess" ) We would never get anything done, or get any sleep.!!!

LOL I'll die with a smile on my face!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, scutus said:

LOL true, making shure I catch Leora every morning is allready fucking up my entire life :biggrin: but I am hopelessly addicted to her cute face and sexy holes :heart:

• Like 2

Just now, Johnny 5 said:

LOL true, making shure I catch Leora every morning is allready fucking up my entire life :biggrin: but I am hopelessly addicted to her cute face and sexy holes :heart:

Being in Australia I was begging Leora to help me out and bate today. I'm very grateful to her for answering my prayers.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Being in Australia I was begging Leora to help me out and bate today. I'm very grateful to her for answering my prayers.

Can you put in a prayer for me? 1 hour of what she just did but with lots of anal to, and spreading ass with both hands, C'MON PLEASE MAN!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, scutus said:

We get upset with " Eva" spoiled little that she is.  But, Is there any one of us who would not trade places with her?

You can even have your own " blue pillow !!!  ::)

Eva's a special doggie....

• Like 1

Just now, Johnny 5 said:

Can you put in a prayer for me? 1 hour of what she just did but with lots of anal to, and spreading ass with both hands, C'MON PLEASE MAN!

All in due time. Leora is making sure we have something sexually, sensually enhanced to look forward to. I, have a feeling your prayers will be answered.  :shy:

• Like 2