Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

If any of you are wondering where I have been, there simply has been no time to post here. It has been an incredible day but I did watch every fantastic minute this morning and I thought it was top class, certainly an A maybe an A+. The shower bit was a bit quick sadly but I doubt if she was that much in control.

8 minutes ago, Gianfrix89 said:

i have a telephone number of Leora

Gee, I thought only that skunk had her direct line.

Anyhow, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF. We don't allow personal information like that about the tenants to be posted.

The rules are over at https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/9743-rules-please-read-before-proceeding/

Thank you and have a nice time here.

-----------------------------------------

Accidenti, pensavo solo che la puzzola avesse la sua linea diretta.

Comunque, TIENI A TE STESSO. Non permettiamo che informazioni personali come quelle sugli inquilini vengano pubblicate.

Le regole sono finite su https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/9743-rules-please-read-before-proceeding/

Grazie e buon divertimento qui.

• Like 3

It is in my opinion that although some interesting activity that recently likely occurred was something that had been some while in the making since anything of similar interesting activity seemed to have last occurred, it has seemed likely once again that although it may have been quite an interestingly desirable activity, it may have been perhaps yet once again so close and yet so far, as far as some possible heightened level of realization of sensual satisfaction that could perhaps be experienced or achieved. Never the less, although it has perhaps been professed to have been certainly interesting, it is without any doubt that the lovely and wonderful woman usually referred to in this thread is certainly a pleasantly attractive woman.