Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

9 minutes ago, Iwishicould said:

You must be watching with steamed up glasses on, The Barca plastic puppets have never been and never will get anywhere near Leora for all round watchability. Never make the mistake that this treasure is finished or even half finished, she can step up a gear whenever she chooses.

I have mentioned it before, it's the difference between a Skoda ( Barca and the others combined ) and a Rolls Royce ( Leora )

Never been a "Skoda" lover , but recently they have provided some good bodies on their models..:biggrin:

33 minutes ago, wa ss said:

She found other interests outside, the last days she spent her time out of appartment. Hope for her, she' s on her way to  move on cause she's not the money maker she used to be any more. 

With her staged bates, and lame sex with her partner, she cannot stand the competition with the barca girls who provide nudity,  bate and fuck several times everyday recently .  

Even on replay, she barely reaches the top 10 of the thumbnails.

Disagree.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, wa ss said:

You can name them what you want, the fact is that the barca girls are the money maker for new subscriptions, renewed subscriptions and  the replay.

In the part of the world where I come from we have a word for what you are stating, it's called " BOLLOCK'S "

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Never been a "Skoda" lover , but recently they have provided some good bodies on their models..:biggrin:

Yup but they lack interior and have tacky triball/weed decals all over them, and smells like std's and cheap wine

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, wa ss said:

You can name them what you want, the fact is that the barca girls are the money maker for new subscriptions, renewed subscriptions and  the replay.

Certainly they would appear to have the most viewers and maybe attract the most new subscription but as far as being the global ambassador that is clearly The Goddess. She is the one who draws people to the site in the first place and without her the customers aren't there to decide to subscribe.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

On ‎2018‎-‎03‎-‎10 at 8:55 AM, wa ss said:

She found other interests outside, the last days she spent her time out of appartment. Hope for her, she' s on her way to  move on cause she's not the money maker she used to be any more. 

With her staged bates, and lame sex with her partner, she cannot stand the competition with the barca girls who provide nudity,  bate and fuck several times everyday recently .  

Even on replay, she barely reaches the top 10 of the thumbnails.

Plus her ass is really getting big

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wa ss said:

Until I, ( or anyone else sees RLC's balance sheet) it is pure speculation as to who the real money makers are. If one is using the numbers of posts as a guideline. Yes there are more posts for the " multiple occupant, short term tenant ," Barca "type party houses.

But, I am willing to bet that the cost of operation for those party houses, and all their massive, luxurious apartments, will not generate percentage wise in the NET column on the balance sheet, any more profit per unit than the quiet couples apartments.

Simply compare RLC's operation to any department store. A location, where varied interest merchandise, is displayed to the varied interest purchaser. The person who is buying cotton tee shirts, is not interested in a mink stole, for example. But the store does not stop stocking either product in varying forms. 

Each, of the apartments, in their diversity, are a part of the big picture at the net column. Individual interests, and their interests keep the store open. One section of the store is not closed, because an individual does not find interest in that section. VARIETY PAYS THE BILLS.

Numbers do not always tell the real picture. One thousand pennies, are equaled by one ten dollar bill. 

I have never understood the ( close this apartment, because I think it is boring, etc.) Fortunately for the majority. Evidently, RLC does not either.  Opinions are just that.( Although I get tired of the negativity.) Everyone is entitled to one. 

This post, just happens to be mine.   

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, wa ss said:

Well now everyone is entitled to an opinion for sure, that is what keeps this forum going.

Leora and Paul will be a participants on RLC for 5 years in June, and for 5 of the seven years of the existence of the voyeur site called Real Life Cam. No one on a site like this or on RLC, can even come close to this tenure, so therefore she has the title bequeath upon her of the "GODDESS"  as we have watched as Leora and Paul have grown up from a young couple, into the couple they are now right before our eyes. They have lived their lives before our eyes, and all that encompasses that life. So you could say that they are the true voyeurs dream, and the reason I joined RLC 5 years ago. There is nothing fake about them, although there are some who would believe differently.

Leora and Paul have been the first couple listed on RLC's site menu for a reason for many years now, she is the draw to the site, not the Barca revolving door models.

Maya is another of the mostly original 24*7 live your life on cam, who has a huge fan base as well, and is well deserved s she has been around as long as Leora and Paul.

The only revolving door models that have been nearly as successful as Leora,  Paul and Maya are Kamilla and Kristy for a little over two years now in the Moscow Penthouse.

Leora is the "PATRIARC" of all online 24*7 voyeur sites, and will always be the leader, and not the follower.

Nora is the Queen Bee for starting the Barca house's, but even the queen has not the following that Leora developed over the years.

May our GODDESS forever be Healthy and Happy, Wise beyond her years, and much continued Success in whatever life brings her way.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, scutus said:

But, I am willing to bet that the cost of operation for those party houses, and all their massive, luxurious apartments, will not generate percentage wise in the NET column on the balance sheet, any more profit per unit than the quiet couples apartments.

This is a very good point. Renting an apartment in Siberia would be a fraction of the cost of one in Barcelona especially one in a prime location like B2 or a luxury house like B4.

In addition it would seem there may be slightly different incentivisation which would add to the costs. The expectations about the girls are necessarily higher.

I have always (*) regarded Barcelona as a different product even if others disagree with me. The Roommates apartments are in the middle to some extent but maybe closer to the couples's ones.

* well since it re-opened after Queen Nora left.

• Like 1