Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

It is my guess that RLC gave them a call and asked them to put the sofa back in the other corner.   The reason being that there was a subtle change in the magnification of the cameras to accommodate the closer proximity of the sofa to the cameras.  As it went to the telephoto end of the cameras ability, it lost focus of the foreground.  Mostly on cam 4.

Maybe it was not sustainable.  So they had to revert back to the original position. :huh:

5 hours ago, bigmac18 said:

are the animals going on a trip ?!? :-)

No I do not think so, but it looks like the girls may be going on one.  The suitcase on the floor from 01:47 was being packed with clothing.  Now this could be just packing away winter clothing, as there was no real attempt to pack it tidily, at least at first.  Then again it could be they are going on tour???

Time will tell, either way it could get interesting.::)

6 hours ago, le5b05 said:

It is my guess that RLC gave them a call and asked them to put the sofa back in the other corner.

It is about time RLC invests in new furniture for Nina and Kira, or even a new apartment.

Sorry! but I doubt that will ever happen.  As it is Nina plays to them. so she would jump at the chance for more cameras.  She even asked about this some time ago, for those that remember her desire was a larger apartment, with a real fireplace and a deep soft rug in front of it.  We all had great fun finding pics of said accessories.  Whereas Kira only tolerates the cameras, seeking to hide from them in times of stress.

To the best of my knowledge (not great on this) each couple that have been moved to a new apartment, have had their public feeds cut to one or two cameras.  Often in poor locations, so you have to sign up to RLC to see anything meaningful.  Also, more of the apartment is covered with more cameras, therefore no places to hide.  This would be an absolute and emphatic NO!  from Kira (in my opinion).  She wishes to leave at the earliest opportunity.

On the other hand.  IF they are away on Holiday for a time, then that would be an ideal opportunity to at least fix and refurbish the apartment.  Assuming no one moves in to look after the cats.  If I was not so busy I'd be quite willing to go and fix the apartment for them, especially if RLC offered to pay for my flights.  Just a thought...

::)::)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, bigmac18 said:

It is about time RLC invests in new furniture for Nina and Kira, or even a new apartment.

Atleast a new dish washer! But I agree, they really deserve a new and better apartment!

• Upvote 2