Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

Il y a 1 heure, naiger a dit :

ve lo scrivo in italiano speriamo che nina e kira si Levano dalle palle io adoro le lesbiche m une questa coppia mi annoia di brutto speriamo che reallifecam li mandi via e Faccia entrare un altra coppia semper lesbica ma molto meglio di loro 

Dovresti rimanere su YouP0rn e smettere di criticare questo appartamento, digitare "lesbiche" su Google, troverai la tua felicità.👯

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Anyone any ideas as to what the sheet on the living room wall with all the post-it notes pinned to it is all about.??

looks like an action plan of some sort.  Or are they taking the act of using a spreadsheet to a whole new level::)

18 minutes ago, le5b05 said:

Anyone any ideas as to what the sheet on the living room wall with all the post-it notes pinned to it is all about.??

looks like an action plan of some sort.  Or are they taking the act of using a spreadsheet to a whole new level::)

It is their list of favorite CapCaps-members :biggrin:

Action plan... may be. I think it some kind of brainstorming: ideas for one thing or another?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, le5b05 said:

Post-its as wallpaper are trending, didn't you know :cool:

:biggrin:

• Like 1

It does not look like Nina had much sleep during the night, up and down like a yo-yo.  There must be an awful lot of stuff running around inside her head at the moment.

You have to feel sorry for Kira as she is having to live in a different time zone to the other two.  I suspect she finds it very hard right now.:sad:

For those who do not get the link in the pic above.  Check out "Jim Carrey in the film Bruce Almighty", an incredibly funny film.:biggrin:

Still no idea what they are doing with those post-its on the wall, but it definitly is something creative. They make notes of it. DE and Kira are on the laptop, doing something productive (while enjoying music). Yeah I know, still vague :-)

Btw. At the moment it is minus 20 degrees Celsius there (wind chill temperature -27º = -16º Fahrenheit). :my:-o-:my:

• Like 1

Hi, I'm somewhat new here. Yesterday when they were working on the wall, I think they were talking about a video and actors. It also sounded like they (mainly Nina) might've been going over scripted lines. So maybe they're planning a new music video? Or maybe even some sort of short film?? (I'm a new Russian learner so I could be way off. I'm just throwing ideas out there)

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 15 heures, johndoe31313 a dit :

Hi, I'm somewhat new here. Yesterday when they were working on the wall, I think they were talking about a video and actors. It also sounded like they (mainly Nina) might've been going over scripted lines. So maybe they're planning a new music video? Or maybe even some sort of short film?? (I'm a new Russian learner so I could be way off. I'm just throwing ideas out there)

Yes quite! it matches what I thought, I imagined they were preparing a video for Nina's group and you say the same thing.
Keep learning Russian and keep us informed, thanks. :biggrin:🎸

• Like 1

On 1/3/2018 at 12:24 AM, jouandomy said:

Dovresti restare su YouP0rn e smettere di criticare questo appartamento, digitare "lesbiche" su Google, troverai la tua felicità.👯

dovresti farti i cazzi tuoi nessuno ti ha chiesto niente