Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

8 hours ago, Howard said:

These two girls having a child is like putting OJ Simpson in charge of a cutlery department at Macy's. Bad idea.

These two are poster children for the problems with society since the 1960s: Children having children. These two are childish. It might be, in part, due to meds they are taking. Nevertheless, bad idea.  Bad, bad idea.

I can see Bogden & Nelly, Adriana & Daniel, even Leora and Paul as parents.  But "I'm moody all the time and egocentric" NINA and "I'll do that for you, Master" KIRA having a child to take care of?!  They have a hard enough time taking care of themselves and each other.

having children usually changes people considerably

• Like 2

1 hour ago, naiger said:

I do not know English

That's OK, even we native speakers get it wrong sometimes.  Perhaps if you were to write your posts in Italian as well as English, then we could do the translations ourselves.  Just trying to help.  It's what I do...

• Like 2

I think it's time we moved on from this parenting topic.  Of greater concern is this sudden interest in KNITTING???

Where did that come from?   There have been soooo many complaints about Nina paying more attention to her phone than anything else in the past. :sad:

I never thought that for one moment, the one thing that could tear her attention away from it would be knitting...

This is hardly the sort of Rock'n'Roll lifestyle we would associate with the girls, yet here they are.  To be honest they are pretty good at it, with Nina well on the way to completing a scarf for herself.  So who would have thought that with all the modern technology available to them, it is a pair of knitting needles that wins over her phone. I think it is brilliant!!

Long may it continue.  :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, bigmac18 said:

Knitting is trending, didn't you know

Now how would an old duffer like me know this?...

But damn those mittens look good.  Not good enough for me to take it up mind you..  Now lets see if I remember -  knit one pearl two, drop a stitch....

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

So I was wrong again folks!  No change there then!!!

Looks like the scarf was for Kira.  The look of joy on their faces as she wrapped it around her neck was priceless.:heart:::):heart:

It's moments like these, between two partners that makes life together worthwhile.:biggrin:

• Like 2

ve lo scrivo in italiano speriamo che nina e kira si levano dalle palle io adoro le lesbiche ma questa coppia mi annoia di brutto speriamo che reallifecam li mandi  via e faccia entrare un altra coppia sempre lesbica ma molto meglio di loro