Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (January 2018)

StnCld316

6 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Says who? Maya and Stepan went about 5 months without a single sexual encounter. If anybody was going to get kicked out for being boring it would have been them a very long time ago.

Does anyone remember what it was that broke them up .............I forgot ?

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the end of the day I wish they would do something to try to find a guy for Dasha, either invite some friends over for a party or Dasha be more active in finding someone herself. Everyone waiting around for Masha and Dasha to hook up and that shit ain't never gonna happen.

• Upvote 1

When it does I'll be sure to remember this comment :angel::angel:

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

At the end of the day I wish they would do something to try to find a guy for Dasha, either invite some friends over for a party or Dasha be more active in finding someone herself. Everyone waiting around for Masha and Dasha to hook up and that shit ain't never gonna happen.

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Agree with you,Dasha should became more than an "passsanger",would be an nice an boyfriend to apear,or at least the three to do something..

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

No one knows. People on that thread for whatever reason still think those two are still together

Seems she isn't with him but also seen some acts that could mean that she it's with him,for exemple when she were in VH for few months,weeks,she desapeared a lot to talk on phone and lots of nights sleep outside,now in Rlc in this house she bate for someone in bedroom hided from cams,maybe all this mean nothing,or just that she have someone that don't want apear on cam,but still not 100% cave man it's out of picture,would say that..yes,but always with some reservations.

22 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree with you,Dasha should became more than an "passsanger",would be an nice an boyfriend to apear,or at least the three to do something..

Either situation would be nice but honestly I think it's more likely for her to find a guy for herself than to see her join M/S in sex. Truth is these people more incredibly slow so who knows what will happen? It took them weeks to finally make a move on the last girl that stayed with them. Maybe it'll take the same amount of time to make a move on Dasha? Sasha has no interest in doing anything with Dasha unless Masha is present. I think Masha would be down to hook up with Dasha. I'm not so sure Dasha is down to do anything with her. 

16 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Seems she isn't with him but also seen some acts that could mean that she it's with him,for exemple when she were in VH for few months,weeks,she desapeared a lot to talk on phone and lots of nights sleep outside,now in Rlc in this house she bate for someone in bedroom hided from cams,maybe all this mean nothing,or just that she have someone that don't want apear on cam,but still not 100% cave man it's out of picture,would say that..yes,but always with some reservations.

I was talking about Maya and Stepan in that post. I can't remember who it was I told before but it was confirmed to me that Dasha is no longer with Demid. If she was still with Demid, I doubt she would be walking around naked in front of Sasha.

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Either situation would be nice but honestly I think it's more likely for her to find a guy for herself than to see her join M/S in sex. Truth is these people more incredibly slow so who knows what will happen? It took them weeks to finally make a move on the last girl that stayed with them. Maybe it'll take the same amount of time to make a move on Dasha? Sasha has no interest in doing anything with Dasha unless Masha is present. I think Masha would be down to hook up with Dasha. I'm not so sure Dasha is down to do anything with her. 

I was talking about Maya and Stepan in that post. I can't remember who it was I told before but it was confirmed to me that Dasha is no longer with Demid. If she was still with Demid, I doubt she would be walking around naked in front of Sasha.

That situation of the other guest girl and all the time it tooked to finaly happen in my opinon was totaly deliberated..if you look this three are doing the same play..but honestly hope Dasha start doing more soon(she it's an resident not an guest),that night of lots of kisses between Dasha and masha..100% combined by them,that why after that nothing..not an kiss nothing.Myself just want to see Dasha having sex with someone..that would Totaly eliminate the cave man doubts.A lot of the points you said(like she walking around nude,even the kisses)makes an good change Demid it's indeed out of picture,but to me that moment(lovely one)will be when she have sex with someone on cams.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

在这一天结束的时候,我希望他们能够为大沙找到一个人,或者邀请一些朋友过来参加派对,或者让大沙更加积极地找到自己。每个人都在等待玛莎和大沙挂钩,那狗屎不会永远不会发生。

I think it will happen