Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (January 2018)

StnCld316

The problem is that Sasha walks around all day like he's in a fog. I don't get that guy, he always seems completely spaced out.  The only way anything will happen between the three is if Masha initiates (and my guess is that she will of they have a night of drinking). Sasha is completely clueless sometimes.

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

The problem is that Sasha walks around all day like he's in a fog. I don't get that guy, he always seems completely spaced out.  The only way anything will happen between the three is if Masha initiates (and my guess is that she will of they have a night of drinking). Sasha is completely clueless sometimes.

afraid of having sex dasha

6 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Emmett, I'm not sure I follow you on this. Let me see if I can explain.

Nelly & Bogdan were in the project about five months before Masha & Sasha.

The only other M & S I see in the current list is Maya & Stepan and they've been
in the project more than two years longer than Masha & Sasha. I don't know of
another M & S since Masha & Sasha joined the project.

Anabel & Efim are a bit different. Efim was in the project with a girl named Diana
from June/2014 - March/2015. Awhile after they left, we started seeing Anabel &
Efim at Nelly & Bogdan's a lot, but I don't ever remember seeing them at Masha &
Sasha's. I could be wrong about them being at M & S's.

I always thought it was Nelly & Bogdan who got A & E into (back into) the project.
I also thought N & B was responsible for getting M & S into the project, because:

1. They were in the project before M & S
  2. They were good friends with M & S
  3. M & S took over N & B's old apartment (where they still are now)

Emmett, if I've misunderstood anything you've said, please let me know. Thanks.

Masha was also a guest of D&D when they were on vacation two years ago (about 6 or 7 months before she got her apartment with Sasha).   She had a night of epic teasing with a male guest that she was with.  She finally ended up giving him a handjob,..fun night.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, binocular said:

For goodness sake Sasha get naked man. Two beautiful women (Masha and Dasha) on the couch with you with just panties on, and you are not remotely aroused. Something is not right here :huh:

It's just their "game",if you watch with the last girl guest the play was exactly the same..wish they were more like in the beginning,more natural and things happened faster,now they are very calculist in the things.And Dasha it's an good addition in that regard,expect a lot more nude yoga,they girls nude in livingroom bed but not touching almost nothing etc,at least in my opinon and being Dasha an resident she should start doing more,those bates in shower are nice but that's all she did Regard sex acts.

10 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

I am guessing that Dasha and her partner Demid have gone their separate ways?

LETS hope so!Cave man changed Dasha so much.This walking around nude or bates with lights on etc..were very very uncommon the last year or so of them in Rlc,lots of balcony action,blankets all the time.