Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (January 2018)

StnCld316

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basicaly cats clean themselfs,it's from their own nature,and should take the less baths as possible,seing the poor animal dozens times in bath and for so long time it's sad,in some countries could be considered cruelty to animal.But the pet isn't mine,but still it seems not nice to see.

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

at least in my opinon and being Dasha an resident she should start doing more,those bates in shower are nice but that's all she did Regard sex acts.

RLC is not like VH where the tenants get paid based on views. RLC tenants have no real incentive to have to "do more" for the viewers if they don't want to, not unless they just want to.

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

RLC is not like VH where the tenants get paid based on views. RLC tenants have no real incentive to have to "do more" for the viewers if they don't want to, not unless they just want to.

Well, they can get kicked out if they're too boring.

Just now, tFighterPilot said:

Well, they can get kicked out if they're too boring.

Says who? Maya and Stepan went about 5 months without a single sexual encounter. If anybody was going to get kicked out for being boring it would have been them a very long time ago.

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Someone should warning them that cats should not take regular baths,or stay in wather for ages,it's no good for the animal.Everyone knows that but they seem to just ignore it.

shit nobody told tigers that they love the water just sayin :biggrin:

6 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Says who? Maya and Stepan went about 5 months without a single sexual encounter. If anybody was going to get kicked out for being boring it would have been them a very long time ago.

I think it's an middle term,Probrably they have to do minimal stuff but not much..Maya place and Adriana place are good exemples(for bad).

4 hours ago, Tedjon said:

Is it just me or the girls tend to coordinate the panties color? Going through black/red/white in sync. Now they are even in sync with Sasha lol.

No isn't just you hehe,seems they trying to match that and more,really bad that the masha and Sasha that were so free spirit it's gone in good part,now it's all very planned,Probrably next step will be massages between Dasha and masha,and after that between the three etc.

5 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

shit nobody told tigers that they love the water just sayin :biggrin:

Well that other case,in Wild and Probrably with lots of heat and dusty ,and it's tigers:biggrin:,now domestic cats should not take to much baths,but I am not the owner.

• Like 1