Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (January 2018)

StnCld316

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know everyone has their hopes up, but unless the SHA's quit the damn shooshen and start a little more of the AH HA"S with each other when the urge comes, we all will get very tired of the daily cuddling on the couch. I have already begun to get tired of checking to see the very same thing night after night. 

I will admit that Dasha has become more comfortable with Sasha around, when it comes to tits out for all to see, but I have yet to see her take it beyound the point of visibility or even a little teasing of the old boy, I suspect she couldn't handle his junk anyway after Demid, and certainly not TopKnot. Dasha is always been this way, with a little solo exhibitionism at best, so to expect you will ever see more is just a fantasy and a dream.

It is really entirely too bad, because I think if she would let go, she might realize just how sexual, and sensual, she really can be, and find her own self satisfaction from finally stepping out of the box. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, naiger said:

nothing will happen until Sasha is at home

Right, because Masha has never fucked a girl, or even another guy, while Sasha was home.

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I will admit that Dasha has become more comfortable with Sasha around, when it comes to tits out for all to see, but I have yet to see her take it beyound the point of visibility or even a little teasing of the old boy, I suspect she couldn't handle his junk anyway after Demid, and certainly not TopKnot. Dasha is always been this way, with a little solo exhibitionism at best, so to expect you will ever see more is just a fantasy and a dream.

Thank you! You have eloquently explained what my opinion on the situation is. I don't think there is any more need for me to express this any further. I think you did an excellent job here.

• Like 1