Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (January 2018)

StnCld316

1 hour ago, Tedjon said:

perhaps just a lot of tension and lack of trust in each other and/or themselves 

Lol no,the three are perfectly at easy..all this "separated" action it's mostly on porpoise,they are building expectations till the final moment..now they do separated intimacy,soon or later the three with get Totaly involved,or Dasha will be with other person.

• Like 2

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Lol no,the three are perfectly at easy..all this "separated" action it's mostly on porpoise,they are building expectations till the final moment..now they do separated intimacy,soon or later the three with get Totaly involved,or Dasha will be with other person.

I agree but I don't think Dasha wants anything to do with the weirdo. It will be a M&D session followed up by maybe an outside male or maybe TK if he and his wife come back to visit. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Donzi said:

I agree but I don't think Dasha wants anything to do with the weirdo. It will be a M&D session followed up by maybe an outside male or maybe TK if he and his wife come back to visit. 

Hehe,don't agree that Sasha it's weirdo,he just..himself,an calm,relaxed dude.Would put all my money that the "event" d&s&d will happen and several times,but would be almost as hot if Dasha does it other guy,anyone will be an hugeee improvement over cave man,we "lost" this great Dasha for too many dam time,look how she bates at clean view,anal included.

36 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,don't agree that Sasha it's weirdo,he just..himself,an calm,relaxed dude.Would put all my money that the "event" d&s&d will happen and several times,but would be almost as hot if Dasha does it other guy,anyone will be an hugeee improvement over cave man,we "lost" this great Dasha for too many dam time,look how she bates at clean view,anal included.

Demid had them doing mole sex for a long time and she stopped bating it was a strange thing as they were very open at first 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Demid had them doing mole sex for a long time ad she stopped bating it was a strange thing as they were very open at first 

Dasha was incredible hot,sexy and active in the first times when their house opened,but with time passed she becomed more and more like cave man,in the last months of the place she didn't do almost nothing and mostly was underblankets,and most of us knew one of the major(if not the major one)factors for that was him,this Dasha now it's closer to the one many liked so much,hope the next steps in "evolution" don't take long.

• Like 1

I'm still on the theory that none of that kissing shit meant anything to those women. I don't believe in coincidences and I find that Masha and Dasha making out on new years a little too convenient for it to be taken seriously on any level. I don't like holding my breath waiting for something that will never happen and I still say that it was all just to entertain viewers for a night.

• Like 1