Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (January 2018)

StnCld316

24 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

oh but we do we know from translations in the past that the barca girls do I cant remember what girl was telling jasmin about them but she said if they do sexual stuff they get bigger that's why the constant fake shows so it would not be fair to give them bonuses and not the full time tenants but I have no way to be sure about the full timers though but it would not seem right giving bonuses for fake shows but not for couples actually having sex  

Ok thanks for this. I barely read the cesspool that is the barca thread so I missed when this was said.

• Like 1

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

yes it was very eye opening and settled a few arguments on here regarding that subject 

I don't think it is some pure social experiment, but rather a service based on a commercial transaction. RLC and tenants provide the service that folks are interested in purchasing. I don't think there's anything sinister or immoral in it either. I wonder, for example, if RLC remuneration is the main source of income for M&S (and I find nothing wrong with it)

• Like 1

The problem I'm having with this apartment isn't even the occasional teasing from the three. To be honest I find it entertaining even if I do think it's done with the sole intent of leading the viewers on. Even though I still don't believe they will ever do anything sexual with Dasha, I'm still curious to see exactly how far they will ultimately go with her. What bothers me is the lack of anything interesting during the down time in between the teasing sessions. The only thing they do in this house is either yoga or watch TV. They never have guests or friends over, no parties or anything like that. They don't even really play games or do anything fun. It's like they sit around killing time until the eventual tease session, which as we've seen can be weeks apart.

Even without the sexual antics, personally I'd just like to see more activity in this house.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Tedjon said:

I don't think it is some pure social experiment, but rather a service based on a commercial transaction. RLC and tenants provide the service that folks are interested in purchasing. I don't think there's anything sinister or immoral in it either. I wonder, for example, if RLC remuneration is the main source of income for M&S (and I find nothing wrong with it)

oh I agree, first of all in my opinion if you have couples that come on here open enough to have sex in front of thousands they are open to threesomes and swapping and its funny not to see more of it but eva and sam  are giving them a run for their money lol

15 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

The problem I'm having with this apartment isn't even the occasional teasing from the three. To be honest I find it entertaining even if I do think it's done with the sole intent of leading the viewers on. Even though I still don't believe they will ever do anything sexual with Dasha, I'm still curious to see exactly how far they will ultimately go with her. What bothers me is the lack of anything interesting during the down time in between the teasing sessions. The only thing they do in this house is either yoga or watch TV. They never have guests or friends over, no parties or anything like that. They don't even really play games or do anything fun. It's like they sit around killing time until the eventual tease session, which as we've seen can be weeks apart.

Even without the sexual antics, personally I'd just like to see more activity in this house.

again I agree with you,with V they walked around nude he played with her tits she washed him down in the bath they were always rubbing each other down I totally get what you mean,oh did you get my PM earlier

I have just one word for the comments made about being paid to perform...... CRAP.

Free rent, free energy... free water and heating..... and then getting paid to perform....REALLY???

If that was true, then every couple would be home all day fucking each others brains out, instead of going out to work.....!!!

Most of these tenants are exhibitionists...they get turned on by knowing they are being watched. Some are less so.

Leora is probably the biggest exhibitionist... M&A, T&W, A&D and B#2 are less so.

If you really want to know how it all works...you guys can always apply to be a tenant? I think you may be surprised.

4 hours ago, Boitoske said:

I have just one word for the comments made about being paid to perform...... CRAP.

Free rent, free energy... free water and heating..... and then getting paid to perform....REALLY???

If that was true, then every couple would be home all day fucking each others brains out, instead of going out to work.....!!!

Most of these tenants are exhibitionists...they get turned on by knowing they are being watched. Some are less so.

Leora is probably the biggest exhibitionist... M&A, T&W, A&D and B#2 are less so.

If you really want to know how it all works...you guys can always apply to be a tenant? I think you may be surprised.

You now, there are mikes and there are ears. Just saying ::)

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Want to believe the three will go all the way...if not what image will they get..all those teasings for weeks,months and then nothing..honestly after the two,three kissing sessions by M&S and then nothing for weeks,and also things like one day Sasha and Dasha barely touch..next day they all all Cozzy in bed with hands crossed make me not know when any of the three are being real,honest or not...seen a lot of plays,fake moments by them to have this feeling.

10 hours ago, Boitoske said:

well I guess you didn't read the translations that said exactly that and what the barcalona girls earned varied and they got more for doing sexual stuff why do you think they do all the fake shows for anyway,jasmin was wondering why during her first visit the other girls were getting  more than her and the other girl was explaining to her why,now if they give the barca girls more why wouldn't they the full time tenants

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

now if they give the barca girls more why wouldn't they the full time tenants but the full time tenants 

Maybe that could be exactly why. It's kinda like temp work vs. full time work. If they know the girls will be there only a few months, then they will want to incentivize them to be more active by paying them more to do more sexual things. But with couples, they know that they will be there possible months or years at a time so they'll give them a flat rate or increase the pay rate depending on how long they've been there. 

Obviously I have no idea how they do things. I'm just spit balling an idea.