Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (January 2018)

StnCld316

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, NightLiner said:

Let me ask you another question: Is there anybody speaking Russian here to enlighten us why Dasha moved in there in the first place?

I strongly believe that the trio is on the path to discover a heightened state of mind through a motionless leg pretzel yoga. They spend countless hours like that waiting for the enlightenment.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Tedjon said:

I strongly believe that the trio is on the path to discover a heightened state of mind through a motionless leg pretzel yoga. They spend countless hours like that waiting for the enlightenment.

Indeed. Only now I noticed that it is a threesome: Dasha, Sasha and cat. Ridiculous this story.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, novidades said:

Indeed. Only now I noticed that it is a threesome: Dasha, Sasha and cat. Ridiculous this story.

Hep they don't fool anyone anymore.Just the same tease(now beyound boring)over and over again.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hep they don't fool anyone anymore.Just the same tease(now beyound boring)over and over again.

I see Dasha for many years and I like her very much. She remembers me a girlfriend, except the tatoos (not my style). I would like very much that she would met another guy and start a new life, here or not. In the last days in her home, I saw she talking a lot with a beared guy but, unfortunately in the balcony or outside. He also appears at Nelly & Bogdan and, now, at Eva & Sam place.  I supposed he was his new boyfriend. But it seems he isn't. :-(

21 minutes ago, novidades said:

I see Dasha for many years and I like her very much. She remembers me a girlfriend, except the tatoos (not my style). I would like very much that she would met another guy and start a new life, here or not. In the last days in her home, I saw she talking a lot with a beared guy but, unfortunately in the balcony or outside. He also appears at Nelly & Bogdan and, now, at Eva & Sam place.  I supposed he was his new boyfriend. But it seems he isn't. :-(

I have mix feeling about Dasha..seen her best side and her worst,and honestly think this right now it's the worst Dasha..Regard the beard dude,don't know who you're talking,if it's an bald dude he have girlfriend for long time,honestly the only dude I seen in cams that almost sure had something with her was Stan..that balcony was an paradise for them..well and right now the only Dasha we have it's..bate Dasha.