Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (January 2018)

StnCld316

9 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I have some great videos of Maya and Stepan having sex in the bedroom that are fantastic and close ups. That is when they actually had sex like every other day. Maya has a very nice pussy that not only shows her pussy lips spread wide but also the clit. These are from early 2014.

first I remember is alma and Stefan they had adrianas apt with the end of the bed close up cam and they were there in 2013,but maya was already there to when I thought about it and edited this

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

As much as I can remember, I think Masha and Sasha are the first on RLC to have sex directly in front of the camera. The next step for them would be to fuck right in front of Dasha.

I think that that camera on the same location had the honor to bring us sex of Bogdan and Nelly earlier 

28 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

As much as I can remember, I think Masha and Sasha are the first on RLC to have sex directly in front of the camera. The next step for them would be to fuck right in front of Dasha.

Kitty and smith say hello..specialy kitty give us some amazing bates and even look to the cam one or other time.And looks more real than masha a lot of times.

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

No Paul and Leora have been have sex in front of camera for many years.

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

It would be too long to name all the couples who had sex right in front of the cam since 2012, but I can remember Isabel giving the greatest POV blowjob to Marcelo right after throwing knives at each other! They were a F'up couple

Well I do stand corrected. I've actually been watching RLC since the very early days and I had completely forgot about all the other instances. I do remember Alma and Stefan doing some close ups, but I don' think there's were as extreme as Masha and Sasha's session today. I didn't watch them that much though so I could be wrong.

51 minutes ago, Manzarek said:

It would be too long to name all the couples who had sex right in front of the cam since 2012, but I can remember Isabel giving the greatest POV blowjob to Marcelo right after throwing knives at each other! They were a F'up couple

No. It wasn't "throwing knives at each other," it was just her throwing knives at him that psycho ass witch. There are girls I don't like but I've never hated a girl the way I hated and continue to hate her.

15 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

sasha back on the couch??

For me, this apt is a million miles away from having a 3 some...The 2 episodes of teasing in the bath between the girls was, basically just that, a tease, probably for our benefit. There was no exploring 'down below' shall we say, which was strange because they were acting as though they wanted each other badly :confused:...Now Sasha is on the sofa and the girls have the freedom of the bed, yet they barely touch, and fall asleep...Every day all 3 interlock limbs in the bed, but that's as far as it goes, apart from Sasha cuddling Dasha in bed yesterday, and the thread went mental because it was the 1st sign of anything intimate between the 2 :huh:. I'm not even bothered. tbh, because I rarely venture into their apt, so if I've missed some tell tale signs that it's all gonna kick off, I'll hold my hand up and say I was wrong...

Masha and Sasha have always had a weird relationship, a world I can't get my head round. I'm a voyeur, so I'm not particularly run of the mill either, like everyone here, but their sex life is from another planet...But they've always been a genuine couple and not been afraid to experiment..They've been happy...until now! I see a change in them since the arrival of Dasha. I think they should stop trying to groom her, if that's what they're doing, and stop playing to the RLC audience...That session on top of the cam tonight was, for me, a blatent example of doing just that...:cry:

This is my longest ever post on this apt..I'm probably bored because the Barca apt are dead tonight...It was a long response to your ''? sasha back on the couch??'' post,  EMM...Sorry, just my opinion of the situation....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

first I remember is alma and Stefan they had adrianas apt with the end of the bed close up cam and they were there in 2013,but maya was already there to when I thought about it and edited this

Alma was also amazing. Another great pussy with fabulous labia and did not mind the cameras. Stefan was an asshole. I have a great picture of Alma sitting on the arm of the same couch now used by Adriana completely naked playing with her pussy wide open for the camera. Great shot. Really enjoyed her. As I recall he had a very long dick and she needed one too.