Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (January 2018)

StnCld316

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Maybe that could be exactly why. It's kinda like temp work vs. full time work. If they know the girls will be there only a few months, then they will want to incentivize them to be more active by paying them more to do more sexual things. But with couples, they know that they will be there possible months or years at a time so they'll give them a flat rate or increase the pay rate depending on how long they've been there. 

Obviously I have no idea how they do things. I'm just spit balling an idea. 

oh I just saw I repeated myself at the end of that last comment oops, oh you could be right about that with the full timers 

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

well I guess you didn't read the translations that said exactly that and what the barcalona girls earned varied and they got more for doing sexual stuff why do you think they do all the fake shows for anyway,jasmin was wondering why during her first visit the other girls were getting  more than her and the other girl was explaining to her why,now if they give the barca girls more why wouldn't they the full time tenants

Well, I have read the translations actually. I have pretty good sound on my PC and I find it difficult to understand everything they say on both the Russian and Spanish. So I will be nice and NOT say that the translations are incorrect (maybe the translators added a little spice to keep you other guys happy), but I will use the expression "lost in translation"....:biggrin: 

1 hour ago, Boitoske said:

Well, I have read the translations actually. I have pretty good sound on my PC and I find it difficult to understand everything they say on both the Russian and Spanish. So I will be nice and NOT say that the translations are incorrect (maybe the translators added a little spice to keep you other guys happy), but I will use the expression "lost in translation"....:biggrin: 

These were by a guy who speaks russian not a translation app his name is kitek I believe  I'm probably misspelling it :biggrin: 

15 minutes ago, Sinedar said:

I'm pretty sure tonight is the night....holding breath

With these three you may have to hold it for so long that you'll die of hipoxia! We'd really hate to hear "Russian trio' merciless tease turned deadly!" in the news.

30 minutes ago, Sinedar said:

I'm pretty sure tonight is the night....holding breath

Hehe,you will die then.This three becomed as much experts in endless teases as barca teases.Think one day Dasha will leave and be recorded as bate Dasha,basicaly it's the only thing she does,and masha to sit(like some kind of condom)in middle of s&d.

• Like 1

On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎28 at 4:04 PM, Pilz-E said:

Dread deconstruction. You learn something new everyday at RLC & CC.....

(Image Content No Longer Available)

1st thing that popped in my mind after seeing new haircut

s-l225.jpg

• Like 1