Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (January 2018)

StnCld316

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

For me, this apt is a million miles away from having a 3 some...The 2 episodes of teasing in the bath between the girls was, basically just that, a tease, probably for our benefit. There was no exploring 'down below' shall we say, which was strange because they were acting as though they wanted each other badly :confused:...Now Sasha is on the sofa and the girls have the freedom of the bed, yet they barely touch, and fall asleep...Every day all 3 interlock limbs in the bed, but that's as far as it goes, apart from Sasha cuddling Dasha in bed yesterday, and the thread went mental because it was the 1st sign of anything intimate between the 2 :huh:. I'm not even bothered. tbh, because I rarely venture into their apt, so if I've missed some tell tale signs that it's all gonna kick off, I'll hold my hand up and say I was wrong...

Masha and Sasha have always had a weird relationship, a world I can't get my head round. I'm a voyeur, so I'm not particularly run of the mill either, like everyone here, but their sex life is from another planet...But they've always been a genuine couple and not been afraid to experiment..They've been happy...until now! I see a change in them since the arrival of Dasha. I think they should stop trying to groom her, if that's what they're doing, and stop playing to the RLC audience...That session on top of the cam tonight was, for me, a blatent example of doing just that...:cry:

This is my longest ever post on this apt..I'm probably bored because the Barca apt are dead tonight...It was a long response to your ''? sasha back on the couch??'' post,  EMM...Sorry, just my opinion of the situation....

And you're right.Basicaly it's like an soap opera,but with bad actors,they have screens were they act like in passion(like the two,three kissing sessions of M&D)or one day you have Sasha barely touching Dasha..and next day they are in bed huged and hands crossed,everything always combined by the three to the minimal detail..when the two actors..story girls are having the kissing sessions Sasha opurtunely it's far from them..probarby playing games on phone or other thing.The hard thing in this house it's to find genuine persons..

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

their old apt had the worst views he is talking about ones where you can really see something I believe 

Yes that is so true the first apartment Paul and Laura had sucked . But as mentioned Isabel and Marcelo had good ones 

Alma  with her sexy ass had good scenes also.

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

For me, this apt is a million miles away from having a 3 some...The 2 episodes of teasing in the bath between the girls was, basically just that, a tease, probably for our benefit. There was no exploring 'down below' shall we say, which was strange because they were acting as though they wanted each other badly :confused:...Now Sasha is on the sofa and the girls have the freedom of the bed, yet they barely touch, and fall asleep...Every day all 3 interlock limbs in the bed, but that's as far as it goes, apart from Sasha cuddling Dasha in bed yesterday, and the thread went mental because it was the 1st sign of anything intimate between the 2 :huh:. I'm not even bothered. tbh, because I rarely venture into their apt, so if I've missed some tell tale signs that it's all gonna kick off, I'll hold my hand up and say I was wrong...

Masha and Sasha have always had a weird relationship, a world I can't get my head round. I'm a voyeur, so I'm not particularly run of the mill either, like everyone here, but their sex life is from another planet...But they've always been a genuine couple and not been afraid to experiment..They've been happy...until now! I see a change in them since the arrival of Dasha. I think they should stop trying to groom her, if that's what they're doing, and stop playing to the RLC audience...That session on top of the cam tonight was, for me, a blatent example of doing just that...:cry:

This is my longest ever post on this apt..I'm probably bored because the Barca apt are dead tonight...It was a long response to your ''? sasha back on the couch??'' post,  EMM...Sorry, just my opinion of the situation....

oh I agree with about everything you said and cant quite figure them out on this one, I noticed dasha had a pad on earlier maybe that might have something to do with sasha on the couch but who the hell knows for sure right

14 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I mean, after all, it is a paid performance intermixed with bits of real life. Imagine a concert, a theater production, even a strip bar. The performers there would do a scripted show and tune out afterwards. They are not  "in character" 24/7. RLC is no different.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tedjon said:

mean, after all, it is a paid performance intermixed with bits of real life. Imagine a concert, a theater production, even a strip bar. The performers there would do a scripted show and tune out afterwards. They are not  "in character" 24/7. RLC is no different.

How do you know they or anybody in RLC get paid for performances? You act like every couple gets a pay check after every sexual encounter. They don't.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

How do you know they or anybody in RLC get paid for performances? You act like every couple gets a pay check after every sexual encounter. They don't.

oh but we do we know from translations in the past that the barca girls do I cant remember what girl was telling jasmin about them but she said if they do sexual stuff they get bigger bonuses that's why all those  fake shows so it would not be fair to give them bonuses and not the full time tenants but I have no way to be sure about the full timers though but it would not seem right giving bonuses for fake shows but not for couples actually having sex