Lana & Robert - General Chat Topic (2018)

On 4/3/2018 at 3:00 PM, Howard said:

Has anyone seen Lana give Robert oral?  I've seen several vids of them together and have yet seen it.

I think I saw one day but doesnt happen often and only for a short time.

On 3/4/2018 at 9:00 AM, Howard said:

Has anyone seen Lana give Robert oral?  I've seen several vids of them together and have yet seen it.

yah it happens , very rare though and only for a min or too, seen twice in past few months once was in the tub they were taking a bath and other one when they were in bed she gave him oral for 1 min or 2 then rode him, it's def not something they do often i have yet to see robert go down on lana

4 hours ago, thomas979 said:

yah it happens , very rare though and only for a min or too, seen twice in past few months once was in the tub they were taking a bath and other one when they were in bed she gave him oral for 1 min or 2 then rode him, it's def not something they do often i have yet to see robert go down on lana

My gut tells me Robert is the first guy she's been with. She's 22, he's 26. Whatever the situation, it looks like she has personal growth ahead of her.  Not saying she is immature - just doesn't appear to be experienced in 'life'.

On 3/11/2018 at 9:44 AM, Howard said:

My gut tells me Robert is the first guy she's been with. She's 22, he's 26. Whatever the situation, it looks like she has personal growth ahead of her.  Not saying she is immature - just doesn't appear to be experienced in 'life'.

i agree with that seems like a high school sweetheart first relationship ,  i am a fan of them but they can be very vanilla and boring during sex i don't know why he doesn't go down on her guess russian guys don't lick the cat

• Like 1