Eva & Sam - General Chat Topic (2018)

2 hours ago, happyone said:

22:35 Sam has Eva tied up on bed and tormenting her with a big black dildo :biggrin:

Is this leading up to another fantasy?  Perhaps the real thing is next?

On 4/26/2018 at 6:27 PM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Actually, they are all cartoons, and they are in color. Myself, I dislike that the squirrel emoticon is actually listed as a fricking chipmonk. (A useless rodent. Squirrels rule.)🐿️

But we do have something to express our love of Eva finally.😍😘😛💋❣️💘🍸:heart:⬆️👙⬆️, and my favorite for all other occasions -- the snarky shit-eating grin -- 😀

Hi Foamy, how's everything? I got the problem with no color on my emojis either, since they added new ones, they're all black and white. If you help me out I promise to never use the squirrel emoji until they stop calling it a chipmunk

I can confirm Baldy does have feelings... after they finish he said that if she wasn't married he would fall in love with her she whispers something back in his ear. They never had sex before and the entire situation was un planned for him. 

So Sam is about to fuck this girl and Eva is not even involved and she's hanging out in the living room while it's going down. Will we get the same criticism as when it was Eva fucking another guy?

• Like 2

Well Eva and Sam had a conversation in the bathroom then Sam started his trist with his girlfriend. Later Eva went into the bathroom and I could see she was standing behind the curtain. I suspect she arranged a meeting with her new boyfriend. I see now that she has left the apartment at 1am their time. She left in such a hurry she did not take time to put her scarf and coat on. And this usually is a big deal for her.

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

So Sam is about to fuck this girl and Eva is not even involved and she's hanging out in the living room while it's going down. Will we get the same criticism as when it was Eva fucking another guy?

He fucks this girl better than his wife. Never seen him keep an erection that long without his aid for Eva. He even had a hard on just playing with her unlike when he plays with Eva. Plus he fucked her the second time without a condom.

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

He fucks this girl better than his wife. Never seen him keep an erection that long without his aid for Eva. He even had a hard on just playing with her unlike when he plays with Eva.

Tonight is not the first time I've noticed that.