Eva & Sam - General Chat Topic (2018)

On 4/29/2018 at 2:52 PM, kris66 said:

You speculate and generalise.  There's plenty of women who enjoy the lifestyle of a open relationship. And you got no clue what she thinks and want 😉

Yes, there are plenty of women who enjoy that. I've shared a few with friends. But that was temporary and nobody involved shacked up permanently to build a life. It was called "free love" at the time and in the long term, it was bankrupt. One friend who persisted in this life style found out that his wife decided to run off with the girl, then slandered him to every potential employer, and split with half his money. That didn't work out. Marriage is enough work without the stresses that so easily lead to divorce. This isn't like grade school kids playing doctor out of curiosity.

I don't know if they're married or not. I really don't care. But perhaps because she's so pretty and comports herself like a more mature and refined lady, I am somewhat disappointed, and so are many people here. We think she could do better than that. Obviously we were wrong in our initial assessments. She's a different type of girl and I think Sam's behavior will probably ultimately lead to regrets later in his life when he loses her. Hopefully, he will keep his sweeter memories of his time with her.

Looks more like Efim & Diana everyday, although he was the one who couldn't keep his dick in his pants. Most women would fuck any dick, but they also want to know that their man cares enough about her to protect his territory against any and all challengers. Basic human emotions can be submerged into the subconscious for a time; but our basic instincts always hatch out sooner or later.

Let's place bets on how long it lasts. I'll wager 10 virtual pecans or 10 virtual almonds --- whichever is your favorite -- that they'll break up within a year but that they'll be credited with increasing traffic in RLC and this CC thread no matter what!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

But perhaps because she's so pretty and comports herself like a more mature and refined lady, I am somewhat disappointed, and so are many people here. We think she could do better than that.

And that is the main problem. This statement is in a way doing nothing but passing judgement on her (and them) simply because they do things you don't agree with or want them to, not taking into account that these people, Sam and Eva, are perfectly grown human beings capable of making their own decisions. "We think she could better than that." Better than what? Live her life the way she wants instead of the way you want her to?  Who's to say that they haven't had other guys in their bed before? This "man protecting his territory" mentality may be your way of thinking. It may not be theirs. Maybe she actually wants to freedom to explore other people sexually every so often and doesn't want to shack up with someone who's so territorial.

You say you're somewhat disappointed. I have to say that I'm somewhat disappointed in you my friend. It wasn't even a week ago when you were going on about how beautiful and mysterious she was/is and how underrated she is. None of that has to change about her. This is just one new aspect of her (and them) that's worth noting. Remember how you used to talk about the old days of CC and what attracted you to RLC in the first place? "We are simply observers." We're doing nothing but learning about the ins and outs of a couple we like. Keep in mind that this is RLC, not VH. There is no incentive or motivation for people/couples to do anything they don't WANT to do.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Let's place bets on how long it lasts. I'll wager 10 virtual pecans or 10 virtual almonds --- whichever is your favorite -- that they'll break up within a year but that they'll be credited with increasing traffic in RLC and this CC thread no matter what!

Now if you had said 10 walnuts, I would have taken you up on that wager 😏

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

And that is the main problem. This statement is in a way doing nothing but passing judgement on her (and them) simply because they do things you don't agree with or want them to, not taking into account that these people, Sam and Eva, are perfectly grown human beings capable of making their own decisions. "We think she could better than that." Better than what? Live her life the way she wants instead of the way you want her to?  Who's to say that they haven't had other guys in their bed before? This "man protecting his territory" mentality may be your way of thinking. It may not be theirs. Maybe she actually wants to freedom to explore other people sexually every so often and doesn't want to shack up with someone who's so territorial.

You say you're somewhat disappointed. I have to say that I'm somewhat disappointed in you my friend. It wasn't even a week ago when you were going on about how beautiful and mysterious she was/is and how underrated she is. None of that has to change about her. This is just one new aspect of her (and them) that's worth noting. Remember how you used to talk about the old days of CC and what attracted you to RLC in the first place? "We are simply observers." We're doing nothing but learning about the ins and outs of a couple we like. Keep in mind that this is RLC, not VH. There is no incentive or motivation for people/couples to do anything they don't WANT to do.

Not to mention they'd already had threesomes before this last one. The only thing that changed this time was that the third party was a guy not a girl. Apparently that changed Eva into the "community punch-board" according to Foamy.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I don't know if they're married or not. I really don't care. But perhaps because she's so pretty and comports herself like a more mature and refined lady, I am somewhat disappointed, and so are many people here. We think she could do better than that. Obviously we were wrong in our initial assessments. She's a different type of girl and I think Sam's behavior will probably ultimately lead to regrets later in his life when he loses her. Hopefully, he will keep his sweeter memories of his time with her.

Image result for what you mean we  😏

1 hour ago, timber said:

Not to mention they'd already had threesomes before this last one. The only thing that changed this time was that the third party was a guy not a girl. Apparently that changed Eva into the "community punch-board" according to Foamy.

And that's what's so disappointing. This is nothing more than a "it's ok for him to fuck other girls but it's not ok for her to fuck other guys" argument and I find that reasoning bias as fuck.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, CrazyDude said:

Action tonight maybe? Eva slept 10 hours.

You were correct. Lots of action tonight... all of it on that fucking mobile phone. Christ, I thought Nicole was bad but Eva gets the award. She is on that device 90% of the time she is awake. What the fuck can she do on it. Blog sites? Chat Rooms? She types, then waits, then types, then waits. Too funny.  And it's only 5am her time.

2 hours ago, happyone said:

Image result for what you mean we  😏

Let's just say that some of us were expecting a different kind of girl. You know, some innocent sweetheart who understood Ann Lander's value structure and admonishments about the dangers of heavy petting.

It's a joke, son.

Dorothy.jpg

5 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'll give you an up vote for that comment. Reasonable explanations on your part. I'd just like her to stick around for a while. I don't think they'll stay together any longer than Dasha & Demid or Diana & Efim did. I mean, like you say, this is not VHTV (or even the Barc apartments), so maybe they'll last forever together. Or maybe not. Who knows. If they do split up, maybe she'll earn a residence in Italy like Dasha did if she's any good at this sort of stuff.

3 hours ago, happyone said:

Now if you had said 10 walnuts, I would have taken you up on that wager 😏

How about we up that to 2 coconuts? Get this thread rolling!

58 minutes ago, Houlii said:

They are not married, this is not cheating.

I was talking about the first she cheated on him, not the foursome. But regardless it 100% is still cheating if they are in a committed relationship and she was trying to hide it regardless if they're married or not.

• Like 1