Elisa & Fima - General Chat Topic (2018)

Interesting dynamics in play here. Does the mother not approve of the arrangement with the apartment and what's expected of its tenants or just the person her child is living with?......

She may or may not have been made aware of the circumstances. Language barrier is an issue here. Definitely a few disapproving looks, but for what reason we can hardly say this early in the visit.

On 27/02/2018 at 1:02 AM, thomas979 said:

seems like this couple has been there forever i thought supposed get new couples in and out sure would be nice for a new couple

Indeed M&K are nice,But place entered totaly routine for some time now,house as a lot more interesting when had new couples with regularity..

A curtain was put up in their bathroom shower . Mother's privacy i suppose. understandable.. might even stay on and become a trend if other's catch on  to it. all shower's with curtain's lol... like pitching a tent eh.

Think RLC will be ok with it and allow alll apartment's to  have curtain's on the shower's. would not surprise me. but if all like watching tents then  it should be no problem. ha

18 minutes ago, otep43 said:

A curtain was put up in their bathroom shower . Mother's privacy i suppose. understandable.. might even stay on and become a trend if other's catch on  to it. all shower's with curtain's lol... like pitching a tent eh.

Think RLC will be ok with it and allow alll apartment's to  have curtain's on the shower's. would not surprise me. but if all like watching tents then  it should be no problem. ha

Place never had an curtain in shower and should stay that way,if it's only the time mother it's in then it's Totaly undersable but after she leaves,or them all that curtain should be taken out.

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

Place never had an curtain in shower and should stay that way,if it's only the time mother it's in then it's Totaly undersable but after she leaves,or them all that curtain should be taken out.

In most places Shower Curtains have a purpose. They prevent water from getting on the floor.  :biggrin:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

In most places Shower Curtains have a purpose. They prevent water from getting on the floor.  :biggrin:

Yes of course,but in this case many people have taken showers in there and no need for shower curtains,but it's understable for privacy of mother of them.

• Upvote 1