Angie, Emily, Samantha - General Chat Topic (2018)

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The Question remains Does One Girl stay behind to keep this Apartment alive or will it be a Part of the Archives soon.

I wondered the same, if it will get shut down, or if Angie will get new roommates?

Now it looks like Angie is moving into Glasha's room!

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The Question remains Does One Girl stay behind to keep this Apartment alive or will it be a Part of the Archives soon.

Glad the three are leaving,never seen residents do so little and hide so much of cams.But still think..house itself looks nice,only needs good residents that actually do something without the need of blankets or being in the dark.We seen how diferent the p,cê looks and feels when the three were out and the guests stayed,sad the money this three got from nothing.Hopeful rlc will mantain the house,place looks nice.

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Glad the three are leaving,never seen residents do so little and hide so much of cams.But still think..house itself looks nice,only needs good residents that actually do something without the need of blankets or being in the dark.We seen how diferent the p,cê looks and feels when the three were out and the guests stayed,sad the money this three got from nothing.Hopeful rlc will mantain the house,place looks nice.

looks like angie has switched bedrooms so we will most likely have some new girls and the apt will stay open

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

i dont think angie is leaving... she is moving to glasha room... infact i want her to stay alone here for a month... last time she was alone for a few days, she brought in a guy to massage her... as expected nothing happened.. but i have a feeling if she is alone then there could be something interesting... guys will come in and will try to get in her pants... i just hope those boring guest girls dont occupy the apartment now..

8 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

looks like angie has switched bedrooms so we will most likely have some new girls and the apt will stay open

Think you're right,to me the best would be the three to leave,even if others come Angie(cold ladie)will still be in,so th others could just fallow her lead and do zero,would be nice three new girls,more modest and that are ok doing thing in cams.But of course cold ladie will stay..she just enjoys to much the nice house and payment.

11 minutes ago, Zinc said:

i dont think angie is leaving... she is moving to glasha room... infact i want her to stay alone here for a month... last time she was alone for a few days, she brought in a guy to massage her... as expected nothing happened.. but i have a feeling if she is alone then there could be something interesting... guys will come in and will try to get in her pants... i just hope those boring guest girls dont occupy the apartment now..

Honesty(with the exception of an couple two minutes bates)Angie did nothing on cams,always underblanket and making the less sound as human possible.If rlc wanted an reboot for the place they Totaly would need to change all the three girls,sadly don't see how this will go well.