Angie, Emily, Samantha - General Chat Topic (2018)

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

I could tell what it's monotonous...place it's opened for more than six months..now one or two girls all walk arround  topless for some minutes..then cold ladie bates with phanties on for an couple minutes..greatttt.Its not bashers..it's cc and Rlc payed users that have 100% the right to like or dislike the things,and yes..this houses and all the residents in it(and the two before)are in my opinion an joke,and among the worst residents I seen in site.

Well don't watch them then!...There are 22 other apts and 51 other residents, not including guests...I respect your opinion about this apt, as I respect everyone's here on everything, but you don't have to ram it down our throats every post Ze...Just saying...😕

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

I could tell what it's monotonous...place it's opened for more than six months..now one or two girls all walk arround  topless for some minutes..then cold ladie bates with phanties on for an couple minutes..greatttt.Its not bashers..it's cc and Rlc payed users that have 100% the right to like or dislike the things,and yes..this houses and all the residents in it(and the two before)are in my opinion an joke,and among the worst residents I seen in site.

You sure are a glutton for punishment--you keep coming back to watch something you dislike so much. 🙃

• Like 2

1 hour ago, happyone said:

You sure are a glutton for punishment--you keep coming back to watch something you dislike so much. 🙃

I can be everything you want,I am also an paid premium Rlc client and cc with all the right to have my opinion Regard any house in Rlc,just like you and any other.

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well don't watch them then!...There are 22 other apts and 51 other residents, not including guests...I respect your opinion about this apt, as I respect everyone's here on everything, but you don't have to ram it down our throats every post Ze...Just saying...😕

But i also pay for this house,as you said there is 23 apartments in site and any user it's free to like or dislike any of the houses(even all the houses if he wishes),if there was an option to choose the houses we want to see and pay then fine,would not pay or see this one and fallow the others.But if also gets better(thing that will only happen with total new rsidents)then believe me i will compliment the residents,the vibe of the house,but if continues as horrible as it is i will be honest and say what I think.

• Like 1

That's the thing ze81, you keep posting shit because you've noticed RLC are listening and you have allready gotten way to far with shapeing the site to fit you and only you with this technique, your "better" isn't my better because it can't get any better in my opinion, YOU DON'T PAY FOR THIS HOUSE! I DO! Now go watch the thrash you like that makes me fucking puke and lose interest in girls but that I still don't comment on.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

That's the thing ze81, you keep posting shit because you've noticed RLC are listening and you have allready gotten way to far with shapeing the site to fit you and only you with this technique, your "better" isn't my better because it can't get any better in my opinion, YOU DON'T PAY FOR THIS HOUSE! I DO! Now go watch the thrash you like that makes me fucking puke and lose interest in girls but that I still don't comment on.

It's your opinion,and yes i pay..about 40$ Monthly for maybe two years by now,if what I watch it's thrash or not it's up to me to decide it..just like you or any other person have exactly the same right,will continue giving my 100% honest opinion about this house and any other,don't like it or that I love,put me in ignore list and it's solved.Respect all people opinion,tastes..if you don't agree..give your diferent view of it..it's an forum(great one)and it's as good as people let it be,love to read all types of views,p from diferent users,good,bad,funny ones.Again I say..just like someone advice me to ignore this house..you can always put me in your ignore list.Cheers.

• Like 1

No I really can't since you keep posting in this thread that I read, it's as if rlc switched to this appartment for you every 2 minutes just to piss you off, and yes it is only as good as people let it be and you're not contributing anything good in this thread atleast, just negativity, I doubt you love to read negativity about your favourite girls, and you probably don't have to since there's very few people here that waste their time on that.. no one's gonna think "ze81 is right! I used to love Angie and now I fucking hate her and everyone in this appartment!" You're only creating anger from disagreement and conversations that leads nowhere like this one.. I will put you in my ignore list when you put this appartment in yours, cheers.

3 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

No I really can't since you keep posting in this thread that I read, it's as if rlc switched to this appartment for you every 2 minutes just to piss you off, and yes it is only as good as people let it be and you're not contributing anything good in this thread atleast, just negativity, I doubt you love to read negativity about your favourite girls, and you probably don't have to since there's very few people here that waste their time on that.. no one's gonna think "ze81 is right! I used to love Angie and now I fucking hate her and everyone in this appartment!" You're only creating anger from disagreement and conversations that leads nowhere like this one.. I will put you in my ignore list when you put this appartment in yours, cheers.

WOW......now this is a funny post!!!  Keep on keeping on Ze81, you have as much right to say how you feel as this jack wagon!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1