Angie, Emily, Samantha - General Chat Topic (2018)

11 hours ago, Sergio said:

I ask myself every day because RLC and us too, we spend money for this apartment

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

we can not even complain, these girls are not in "vacation", so it is right that they rest

Looks their plan is this..do nothing..bring dudes but sleep separated in bed..do the rest outside..vacations many vacations from..nothing..some minutes topless a day..an bate or other for an couple minutes max...and receive paycheck at end of month..crapiest house and residents i seen in Rlc.

• Like 1

Best house I've seen! 😀

Hmm.. Bunch of brand new accounts dedicated to only thrashtalk Angie and the appartment, and liking thrash comments.. not suspicious at all.

I hope RLC doesn't fall for it and find it as insulting as I do and dismiss all such comments from now on.

It's real life cam.
As much as i want to see samantha getting fucked (and oh god i can't wait for it to happen) she won't just do it in order to make subscribers happy.
She will do it cus she want to.
That being said, i skimmed through the replay and saw samantha got back late to the apartment ? that's a good indication she got the D someplace else i guess ?
Good sign tho, good sign.

• Like 1

Emily is my favorite out of this apartment. Now that shes on vacation, I dunno if I will watch this apt anymore. Don't care for Samantha nor Angie really. Just an observation tho, but I think Emily is an autoshow model or some kind, she has Jaguar and BMW tshirts and her dresses look kinda like what autoshow models would wear. Maybe shes headed to model at a show.