Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - General Chat Coments (2018)

Does anyone know why the Kami Clan has quit talking to Kristy and treating her like she doesn't exist, Typical Kami snot nosed brat syndrome I would say. What the fuck did Kristy ever do to them ? I suppose QUEEN KAMI NOT WORTH JACK SHIT is behind all of this trying to get her to move out so she can give Kristy's room to the fucking Freeloader that don't ever do shit just like her fearless leader.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Does anyone know why the Kami Clan has quit talking to Kristy and treating her like she doesn't exist, Typical Kami snot nosed brat syndrome I would say. What the fuck did Kristy ever do to them ? I suppose QUEEN KAMI NOT WORTH JACK SHIT is behind all of this trying to get her to move out so she can give Kristy's room to the fucking Freeloader that don't ever do shit just like her fearless leader.

Kristy and Kaley talked in the kitchen the other day for quite a while, and Kristy, kaley, and "freeloader" as you call her talked for a while today in the kitchen. When Kristy came home last night there were a few words between the two of them but Kami was pretty cold to her in the bathroom when Kristy was taking a bath. I'm not blaming Kristy, she is my favorite to watch but she does stay in her room a lot when she is there but I am curious as to what happen between the two of them. I have read back forums "Kami is back", "Kristy is Back" and they were pretty close then. Something has come between them and I cannot figure it out. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Does anyone know why the Kami Clan has quit talking to Kristy and treating her like she doesn't exist.

No, I don't know why, but I see it too.

Also, Kristy is bearly home anymore, yet she still stands for 70% of the excitement in this apartment, so even if her roommates don't speak much to her, she should know that for us viewers, she is much better them. Atleast she is to ed2.

6 hours ago, ConanSp said:

Where is the dude that did the translations? We need him to find out what Kami and Kaley sit around and talk about.

I agree  with that

• Like 1

Kaley home 14:00 hrs looks as if she brought Kristy meds, they talked quite well in kitchen few several minutes. 

On another note, has anyone noticed Kristy's elbows, there seems to be scraps or scabs on each elbow like she has fallen. Just noticed it today.

On 5/16/2018 at 8:32 AM, ConanSp said:

Kaley home 14:00 hrs looks as if she brought Kristy meds, they talked quite well in kitchen few several minutes. 

On another note, has anyone noticed Kristy's elbows, there seems to be scraps or scabs on each elbow like she has fallen. Just noticed it today.

She works as a pole dancer,so that could explain what happened.