Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - General Chat Coments (2018)

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Looks like Kami and Kaley are getting a buzz on before going out clubbing again.::)

I think  Kamila and Kaley have been talking to a couple of guys at the club the last two times they were there,  maybe they will let them come over for a visit.

We complain about the girls of K,K,& K not having sex lives.I think the real problem is that they do not have steady sex partners.Since Feb.2016 Kami has had four different men in her bed.Three fucked her and one finger fucked her.In addition to the four men in the apartment,per Kitek's translations,Kami has had sex with two more men outside the apartment.So that is at least six different men for Kami in less than two years. In the short time Kaley has been here she has had sex with  two different men.And I have lost count on the number of different men Kristy has had sex with in the apartment. The primary reason for the lack of sex in the apartment is because none of their relationships with men last very long.:cry:

Just now, jham said:

I think  Kamila and Kaley have been talking to a couple of guys at the club the last two times they were there,  maybe they will let them come over for a visit.

I will  watch later tonight, I have been  watching Eva the last  several days.