Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - General Chat Coments (2018)

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Ed, I think you have been fantasizing. The Little Katya has never done anything like that. She is a freeloader !!!

Freeloader in sence of guest, yes, but I'm not fantasizing, I have seen Katya bate without covers!

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Freeloader in sence of guest, yes, but I'm fantasizing, But if I remember correct, I have seen Katya bate without covers!

scratching an itchitch GIF Maybe :biggrin:

A guest comes and stays for a few days maybe once to a few times a year or so, a freeloader comes and stays every other week for many days and eats your food. :biggrin:

23 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Ed, I think you have been fantasizing. The Little Katya has never done anything like that. She is a freeloader !!!

Her little sister stayed with her for a week or so, and was much more interesting than this freeloader. She is there just to advantage of free rent.

comedy central GIF by Workaholics

She has bated  on  the  couch before had to go wash and clean up one time

• Like 1

So when are you gonna get up off my couch and leave my house then freeloader :biggrin::biggrin:

18 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

A guest comes and stays for a few days maybe once to a few times a year or so, a freeloader comes and stays every other week for many days and eats your food. :biggrin:

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, jham said:

She has bated  on  the  couch before had to go wash and clean up one time

She had to change her panties too, she had gotten them wet.......... If you know me, I love such details.

4 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Her little sister stayed with her for a week or so, and was much more interesting than this freeloader. She is there just to advantage of free rent.

comedy central GIF by Workaholics

Are you serious about saying that? because I think it's one of the freeloader or guest who is most comfortable in front of the cameras
We can not reduce katya simply by passing through a bed, every shower or bath is a real pleasure for the eyes
I would love to see other freeloaders in other apartments like Eva or Adeline take her for example 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1