Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - General Chat Coments (2018)

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

they are back 

so we just missed lesbian action on the couch between Kamila and Kaley :biggrin:

Katya take a bath for who interested to know and see a pretty naked girl :blush:

katya:heart:  is the only one at that apt worth watching    the other three are like tits on a bore hog worthless

4 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

katya:heart:  is the only one at that apt worth watching    the other three are like tits on a bore hog worthless

Katya is the only one who does not live in the apartment
I love this girl too, but apart from the shower, what else is she doing? Kamila, Kaley and Krity  use also the bathroom for the same view as katya, they share with us more than that for me 

38 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Katya is the only one who does not live in the apartment
I love this girl too, but apart from the shower, what else is she doing? Kamila, Kaley and Krity  use also the bathroom for the same view as katya, they share with us more than that for me 

sorry but it says a lot about the 3ks if a guess does as much as them  they need to be replaced with their guess it looks like then 

As far as I can remember that is the first open bate in this apartment. Lots of sex and lots of covered bates or bath water bates but never open uncovered. Kaley is a gorgeous and growing in confidence. I did begin to doubt she would ever graduate to using her own hands on her lovely pussy! Lovely to see.

• Like 1