Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - General Chat Coments (2018)

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

I don't accept my opinion as fact.I just try to form my opinion based upon as many facts I can acquire.I have based my opinion of what  Kami wants out of life upon all the information I have acquired from March,2015 to the present. I might be right and I might be wrong,but my opinion is not just pure speculation with no facts to support it.

By the way if you check I have been here since 2013. I usually don't offer my opinion for obvious reasons.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ApeApeMan said:

By the way if you check I have been here since 2013. I usually don't offer my opinion for obvious reasons.

What obvious reasons?You can't handle someone disagreeing with your opinion?And Kami has been on RLC only since 2015,so anything that happened on CC previous to March,2015 is irrelevant to the Kami discussion.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

What obvious reasons?You can't handle someone disagreeing with your opinion?And Kami has been on RLC only since 2015,so anything that happened on CC previous to March,2015 is irrelevant to the Kami discussion.

No. Just don't care for know it all's. Let it go dude. You have the perfect life and have all the answers.  And we all should pay for you a ticket to where ever Kami is so you can go there and make all her decisions for her.. of course you will need an interpreter. Next time you talk to her you should check on that.

• Like 1

we are really discussing on this subject about the clothes that Kamila can wear, we are in the 21st century, it's finished the turtleneck and the trousers, now the girls dare to put their sensuality and sexuality forward :biggrin:
Just leave home to see the world because it continues to evolve days after days
Otherwise we talk about the fact that for 2 hours they do not stop having affection for each other or it's just erase because she does not know how to take like a big bitch :biggrin:
it may be wiser to take advantage of the images rather than making cookie-cut judgments :angel:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, moos54 said:

we are really discussing on this subject about the clothes that Kamila can wear, we are in the 21st century, it's finished the turtleneck and the trousers, now the girls dare to put their sensuality and sexuality forward :biggrin:
Just leave home to see the world because it continues to evolve days after days
Otherwise we talk about the fact that for 2 hours they do not stop having affection for each other or it's just erase because she does not know how to take like a big bitch :biggrin:
it may be wiser to take advantage of the images rather than making cookie-cut judgments :angel:

And if they put their sensuality and sexuality forward then they shouldn't be surprised when guys treat them the way  Kami was treated by the guy last night.As for the rest of your comment,I don't have the slightest idea of what you are trying to say.

27 minutes ago, ApeApeMan said:

No. Just don't care for know it all's. Let it go dude. You have the perfect life and have all the answers.  And we all should pay for you a ticket to where ever Kami is so you can go there and make all her decisions for her.. of course you will need an interpreter. Next time you talk to her you should check on that.

You are the "know it all" who stated what Kami wants out of life with absolutely nothing to back up your claim.

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And if they put their sensuality and sexuality forward then they shouldn't be surprised when guys treat them the way  Kami was treated by the guy last night.As for the rest of your comment,I don't have the slightest idea of what you are trying to say.

It was this morning not last night :biggrin:

13 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You are the "know it all" who stated what Kami wants out of life with absolutely nothing to back up your claim.

My exact words... c&p 

"I don't think she wants to be tied down. Shes seems to be doing rather well just the way she is."

I didn't say I knew anything. You are the one with all the years of expertise in her.