Leora & Paul - Videos (2018)

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Pop Up Blockers prevent Pop Ups.

Malware blocks it as Riskware; probably the result of the fraudulent advertising regarding "You have a microsoft error" shit. I don't over-ride Malwarebytes Premium warnings on a PC. I might do it with Ubuntu, just to fuck up their attempt, but no. I've got so much Leora it's not worth it. Thanks Perilu355; that worked with no problem.

I expect we will all have compatibility problems with different software configurations. It's not that anyone's software is buggy, it's that browsers, ad blockers and web sites come with a host of what the businesses involved call "undocumented features of the system."

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Malware blocks it as Riskware; probably the result of the fraudulent advertising regarding "You have a microsoft error" shit. I don't over-ride Malwarebytes Premium warnings on a PC. I might do it with Ubuntu, just to fuck up their attempt, but no. I've got so much Leora it's not worth it. Thanks Perilu355; that worked with no problem.

I expect we will all have compatibility problems with different software configurations. It's not that anyone's software is buggy, it's that browsers, ad blockers and web sites come with a host of what the businesses involved call "undocumented features of the system."

The Microsoft Error Ad  I solved that one by adding those sites to the Restricted Sites list in Internet Options and add them to the Host File.  Now when I encounter such thing it won't let the page through.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tyrio said:

Thanks for the Uploads Leora may have went into the bathroom to finish because o the dog, it is strange masturbating in front of your pets

She's done it many times before, the dog being there does not worry her, only the barking or distraction for the viewers later, or sometimes Paul when he's in another room and unaware of what Leora is getting into.

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The Microsoft Error Ad  I solved that one by adding those sites to the Restricted Sites list in Internet Options and add them to the Host File.  Now when I encounter such thing it won't let the page through.

Would you mind please posting those URLs, so I can do the same? I'd
rather not wait until the next time I get those popups. Thanks a bunch.