Jenn & Frank - Pictures (2018)

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the natural moments between these two..sexual and not..not as excited about the performance aspect..although is all hot.. Like to see Leona more engaged but it is what it is..Love to see Amina come to call again..

2 hours ago, clustermaster66 said:

Leona's boring

She's just going about her life...Sightseeing, working, painting and, let's face it, she's bated quite a bit since been here, which isn't very long...I don't think she's boring. Oh, do you mean she could mingle with Pablo and Amanda, so she could lie around or sit on her lovely arse watching TV all day...Now that wouldn't be boring...😏

• Like 3

On 11/18/2018 at 10:19 AM, Houlii said:

I love the natural moments between these two..sexual and not..not as excited about the performance aspect..although is all hot.. Like to see Leona more engaged but it is what it is..Love to see Amina come to call again..

They are extremely fun to watch.  Did you catch her hand job a few hours ago?  She knows how to milk it.  I'm knew so I don't know much about Leona.  She seems to be hanging out in the bedroom.  Most of the times I've been able to log in she was in asleep.  Maybe they'll all get together soon for a party.