Stella & Stephan Part #1

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

Hi, I'll get it. At first on CB site, Chirs was identified as Stephan's sister and so Stella's sister-in-law. What would be impediment of something more effective between them.
The issue here in controversy is all this.
And as I observed, this was also already removed there on the site CB, as we now see that the actions among the girls are getting more and more expressive and approaching (and fast) than was expected at the beginning.

Nothing against exhausting the subject in debates in the forum, but I have my vision particularly formed: only, Stephan, Stella and Chirs, there

The final actions of these three and among these three is that they will define better.

And yes, this was worked on the first pages of the furum. And today we have 107 and up. LOL:biggrin:

And I still want to see Chirs in VH cams and in real action. She really sets things on fire there. Did you see her riding Stella yesterday?:heart:
i

"What would be impediment of something more effective between them."

I don't understand what you're asking, here. I simply meant they couldn't possibly be
brothers, since they are male and female. :shy:

"Nothing against exhausting the subject in debates in the forum..." 

This statement in your first post:

"Gentlemen, please! This has already been observed."

Seemed to say just the opposite. That you wanted us to stop because it had already
been discussed.

And of course, you're entitled to your vision, bear. Just please let the rest of us talk 
about what we choose to, so we can form our own visions.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

"What would be impediment of something more effective between them."

I don't understand what you're asking, here. I simply meant they couldn't possibly be
brothers, since they are male and female. :shy:

"Nothing against exhausting the subject in debates in the forum..." 

This statement in your first post:

Seemed to say just the opposite. That you wanted us to stop because it had already
been discussed.

And of course, you're entitled to your vision, bear. Just please let the rest of us talk 
about what we choose to, so we can form our own visions.

Again ! Not that we stop "discussing" but that was precisely our "discussion" about what I believe (my vision:cool:). the modification of the presentation in the CB, excluding the familiar detail and the new boldest line adopted. For them there.

Or is it still unknown that Stella accompanies our posts here? With full attention to this?

In my understanding who "answered" the question were them.
:my:

10 hours ago, thedbear said:

Again ! Not that we stop "discussing" but that was precisely our "discussion" about what I believe (my vision:cool:). the modification of the presentation in the CB, excluding the familiar detail and the new boldest line adopted. For them there.

Or is it still unknown that Stella accompanies our posts here? With full attention to this?

In my understanding who "answered" the question were them.
:my:

Bear, I'm really trying, but I guess we're gonna have to agree to not understand. You
seem to be saying the same thing, but it doesn't seem to have anything to do with
what I'm saying.

For example:

"Not that we stop "discussing" but that was precisely our "discussion" about what I believe (my vision)"

If I understand this correctly, what I was talking about in my first reply to you, was
completely unrelated to your "vision" of, "this is just Stella, Stephen, and Chris." We
weren't talking about your vision. I was referring only to your point where you said
we should not discuss any further, whether or not they were siblings because it had
already been discussed. That's what I was talking about to moos, so that had to be
what you were talking about in the first line of your first post, which was:

That line has nothing to do with your vision. I tried to be as clear as possible. I hope
I was.