Stella & Stephan Part #1

11 hours ago, thedbear said:

And for registration!

I am also user of CB, follower and I have already poured there (in the homeopatic dose (1 to 20 Tks) 300 tks for this show / as I said tks with me if it is worth it // and it is worth it.:my:

I wanted and I voted the other way around (Stella in Chish) but my vote was won by the majority.:cry:

updating the final balance of overturned tokens = 365 tks

The new positions adopted with strap did this .lol
:biggrin:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Same i think 

You have to contradict everyone's pics. Does it really matter if the girl was same. I can't even remember what Stella looks like..Jeez..You really need to lay back and relax a while. It's not all about you and your repetitive pics.Let others contribute as well. Most of our other posters have stopped posting because of you repeatedly spamming the threads.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, nack said:

You have to contradict everyone's pics. Does it really matter if the girl was same. I can't even remember what Stella looks like..Jeez..You really need to lay back and relax a while. It's not all about you and your repetitive pics.Let others contribute as well. Most of our other posters have stopped posting because of you repeatedly spamming the threads.

Personally I don't care who posts the pics. But I agree that amount of them very often highly exceed the real demand. 3 or 4 pics for one stage can effectively depict the event, as that should be just advertisement, not full coverage,  just  imo

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, waldi said:

Personally I don't care who posts the pics. But I agree that amount of them very often highly exceed the real demand. 3 or 4 pics for one stage can effectively depict the event, as that should be just advertisement, not full coverage,  just  imo

Exactly !! Pics are like trailers to invoke other people's interest and have them join and see the real deal. An excess of everything is not good imo.

• Like 2