Stella & Stephan Part #1

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

If they fix the light and placement of activities (according to camera angles). They have every chance. They do not need to walk naked. Why does Misty keep hight interest for six months? Because - as she constantly movement, new people, hot fuck.

At them for three days - every day have visitors. Yesterday and today - this can even be called a party. Choose from new people and parties is a winning strategy.

BUT! There is red line. For example, Anastasia&Rock and old boys - crossed red line. Each party ended with an alcoholic coma and drunken bodies asleep in the apartment. From a certain point, subscribers (who are not on the forum) hang a label - nothing at home. Even if they see a party - they know that it will end with nothing and go to next apartment.

But you must admit a lil less clothes do not hurt here. :biggrin:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, nack said:

The gatherings here doesn't even hint of anything sexual or adventurous.

I agree. This is a problem for them. No intrigue. It looks like friends just came to play poker and spend time. There is no sense of development situation or intrigue. Again very similar to the old parties with Anastasia - go to another apartment.

• Like 1

Good day guys

Just read the last 10 pages or so of comments.  You got me laughing big time.  Thanks for the free entertainment.

Looks like we are disappointed that they "only play poker fully clothed".  Well this is the real life of people.  How often "normal" people are getting naked when they visit friends?   Other than Alan and Nina- Joe & Edda, most other people keep their clothes on when visiting friends.  Even Chad and Todd are wearing pants when they have visitors.

But it is great to fantasize strip poker with 4 couples.  Keep up the good work guys :)

11 minutes ago, groomy said:

I agree. This is a problem for them. No intrigue. It looks like friends just came to play poker and spend time. There is no sense of development situation or intrigue. Again very similar to the old parties with Anastasia - go to another apartment.

Just stop with the problems. You guys have deducted all of this in an hour of a poker party. They have sex as a couple outside the camming. They have a sexy girlfriend they bring over to cam. Stella  is the one of the more attractive girls on the site. As far as I can see they are drinking tonight . Maybe one of these couples will sleep over and have sex on the couch. Maybe after the poker party a different sexy game breaks out. Maybe it’s a way to get their friends used to the cams for later benefit . So let it happen naturally and stop bitching on what they are wearing or doing. It grows so tiresome if they aren’t having an orgy in the first hour that there’s something wrong.

4 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

Good day guys

Just read the last 10 pages or so of comments.  You got me laughing big time.  Thanks for the free entertainment.

Looks like we are disappointed that they "only play poker fully clothed".  Well this is the real life of people.  How often "normal" people are getting naked when they visit friends?   Other than Alan and Nina- Joe & Edda, most other people keep their clothes on when visiting friends.  Even Chad and Todd are wearing pants when they have visitors.

But it is great to fantasize strip poker with 4 couples.  Keep up the good work guys :)

Hehe you should know me well enough I use to always keep joking around about that stuff :biggrin: But for real a lil more sexy revealing clothes wont hurt :angel:

2 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Just stop with the problems. You guys have deducted all of this in an hour of a poker party. They have sex as a couple outside the camming. They have a sexy girlfriend they bring over to cam. Stella  is the one of the more attractive girls on the site. As far as I can see they are drinking tonight . Maybe one of these couples will sleep over and have sex on the couch. Maybe after the poker party a different sexy game breaks out. Maybe it’s a way to get their friends used to the cams for later benefit . So let it happen naturally and stop bitching on what they are wearing or doing. It grows so tiresome if they aren’t having an orgy in the first hour that there’s something wrong.

Nobody is bitching. We are just having fun. :biggrin: 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hehe you should know me well enough I use to always keep joking around about that stuff :biggrin: But for real a lil more sexy revealing clothes wont hurt :angel:

We have a long while ago agreed that we are a bunch of perverted mind people.  So it is just normal to hope for more nudity.  And I really appreciate the fact that other people are expressing those fantacies.  Less work for me  :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BenCoudon said:

We have a long while ago agreed that we are a bunch of perverted mind people.  So it is just normal to hope for more nudity.  And I really appreciate the fact that other people are expressing those fantacies.  Less work for me  :)

For sure. Would not want it any other way :biggrin::biggrin:

15 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

Good day guys

11 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I can only reinforce what I have already exposed here.
I still see this place and this couple in particular with significant optimism.:my:
So far I have not been disappointed yet and probably will not have a resemblance to Rock's "parties" (I marked parties, purposely) if someone here can read me in intention.

And I still have a strong desire to reach 120% of my previous observations:biggrin:. Even more so now that the number of "probabilities" ::)increase. hehehehe.