Stella & Stephan Part #1

And, from my own point of view,  VH has given us more than our money's worth over the last few months.  They brought in a bunch of wild couples that are keeping the viewers addicted.  To the point where participants that only have a normal sexual life as a couple (  Alice-Pavel.  Stas-Clara David-Carrie) are not gaining attention.  But who's complaining  

• Like 1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

51 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

But it is great to fantasize strip poker with 4 couples.  Keep up the good work guys :)

Anna&Alex poker better:heart:.

1687.jpg

44 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nobody is bitching. We are just having fun. :biggrin: 

Yes. Just today, really little action.

You can watch with Chloe - Game of Thrones.

1680.jpg

Chad&Todd with girl watch TV too.

1685.jpg

Watch as Em takes whale from Sid - trying to wake him.

1683.jpg

Look at Edda - which watches TV cartoons.

1684.jpg

Watch as Misty and #40 - which watches TV. But with breaks for fucking.:biggrin:

1681.jpg

1682.jpg

18006.jpg

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

And, from my own point of view,  VH has given us more than our money's worth over the last few months.  They brought in a bunch of wild couples that are keeping the viewers addicted.  To the point where participants that only have a normal sexual life as a couple (  Alice-Pavel.  Stas-Clara David-Carrie) are not gaining attention.  But who's complaining  

??

Pretty sure it will be a good year :biggrin:

For Alice and Pavel I agree, and a bit for Clara and Stas. But for Carrie and David, from what I have been following, they are only warmed up by the turbines. When we least expect it, we have a "ballistic launch" there.
::)

14 minutes ago, mib82 said:

A party with nothing

It is only 21h30 local time   Evening is just starting   May not turn out in an orgy but still lots of time for things to warm up

The home office is huge should a couple (or two) wants to sneak out for a quicky