Stella & Stephan Part #1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I dont think she has problem with cams. Shes not shy at all.

He don't know the houses or the tenants... only say something related to last posts.. he is at CC/VH doing random posts to "spam" for obvious reasons 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Sounds like a player to me. I don't mind tenants who interact with us here, but I don't think they should be so obvious and display VH or CC on the cams. I think they are laughing at us, at YOU. I don't get a sense that they having fun with us as much as they are having fun for us at our expense. Young teenagers playing the game of sex and money. It's all so fake and contrived. No thanks! 

Must admit I do agree with you Amy what with us watching them watching themselves, it tends to take the mystique out of it all and just seems to enforce the view that everything is just set up for us suckers. I think they are all the same really except some make it less obvious than others. In all honesty I think we all realise that basically it's all a set up job but at least try and make us feel it's all natural rather than blatantly letting us know they are watching us watching them.

• Like 1