Lily & Noah

Just now, Robwin said:

All of them to some extent are putting on an act or performing really but some of them to try i think to make it look as normal as possible whilst others make no pretence at all, like where's the cam. here's my pussy full on :biggrin:

O sure, some of them should be in the film industry, never a missed angle, all perfectly in shot! :biggrin:

• Like 1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

The result of paying people a salary to live on cam is RLC. The result of paying people  per view is VH. It is what it is. 

Exactly some people like RLC more some people prefer VH. Maybe there are still a few people prefer VV or Camarads :biggrin:

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Exactly some people like RLC more some people prefer VH. Maybe there are still a few people prefer VV or Camarads :biggrin:

When VH loses the last couple who just tries to live a relatively normal life on VH, I’ll find something else to watch. In my opinion, VH should pay a base salary to all tenants that cover a decent chunk of the apt rent. Then bonuses per view should be paid after that. This would eliminate the constant and severe stress and pressure this model puts upon the tenants to perform, but the incentive to earn more is still there. I don’t know what the mix should be, but if VH wants to host this many apts, they have to do something to maintain the sanity of the tenants who are trailing behind. Most of the tenants are here because their options for other employment are very limited or non existent. So, while it’s easy to just say it’s a business too bad! It’s takes being quite a bit heartless to just watch people fail and leave like this, knowing what awaits them. Lily and Noah were a fantastic, uninhibited, couple, who were perfect for voyeurism and this is a real loss for us. I’m not asking for charity, I’m asking for VH to force itself to have to deal with the impact that adding more apts has on the old apts. They seem to think that they can just continue to add more and more apts and it has no impact on their other employees. It does and you can be assured that whenever a new one opens they all cringe inside knowing that there will be that much less money to go around. I know that VH is growing, but that doesn’t mean that the money gets spread around evenly. By in large the high performing apts just make that much more. I’m not asking for charity, I’m asking for VH to find a way to retain real people who just want to live their real life on cam and provide some support for people who want to live this lifestyle, make some money, and just live their real life. I think the base salary idea is the way to go. And before anyone says that I want VH to split the money evenly or something like that, I’m not saying that. I’m suggesting a meager salary that is enough to take the edge off the tenants so that they don’t have to feel this constant pressure to have sex all of the time in order to survive. 

I’m going to try really hard to not say anything more, but just so you know, I feel very strongly about this. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

The result of paying people a salary to live on cam is RLC. The result of paying people  per view is VH. It is what it is. 

So, stability with RLC with a long rounds, and in system the round of one month is VHTV ,and the loser is out quickly from the chances of the cup.. by the way i am sorry for you:confused: , because Lily &Noah was left ,  i hope they have best life out here and with  best wishes to them ..:heart:

• Like 3

Just now, ooopel said:

So, stability with RLC with a long rounds, and in system the round of one month is VHTV ,and the loser is out quickly from the chances of the cup.. by the way i am sorry for you:confused: , because Lily &Noah was left ,  i hope they have best life out here and with  best wishes to them ..:heart:

Very well said ooopel! I wish them well too. They were an ideal couple for voyeurism. It’s our loss. 😞

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

When VH loses the last couple who just tries to live a relatively normal life on VH, I’ll find something else to watch. In my opinion, VH should pay a base salary to all tenants that cover a decent chunk of the apt rent. Then bonuses per view should be paid after that. This would eliminate the constant and severe stress and pressure this model puts upon the tenants to perform, but the incentive to earn more is still there. I don’t know what the mix should be, but if VH wants to host this many apts, they have to do something to maintain the sanity of the tenants who are trailing behind. Most of the tenants are here because their options for other employment are very limited or non existent. So, while it’s easy to just say it’s a business too bad! It’s takes being quite a bit heartless to just watch people fail and leave like this, knowing what awaits them. Lily and Noah were a fantastic, uninhibited, couple, who were perfect for voyeurism and this is a real loss for us. I’m not asking for charity, I’m asking for VH to force itself to have to deal with the impact that adding more apts has on the old apts. They seem to think that they can just continue to add more and more apts and it has no impact on their other employees. It does and you can be assured that whenever a new one opens they all cringe inside knowing that there will be that much less money to go around. I know that VH is growing, but that doesn’t mean that the money gets spread around evenly. By in large the high performing apts just make that much more. I’m not asking for charity, I’m asking for VH to find a way to retain real people who just want to live their real life on cam and provide some support for people who want to live this lifestyle, make some money, and just live their real life. I think the base salary idea is the way to go. And before anyone says that I want VH to split the money evenly or something like that, I’m not saying that. I’m suggesting a meager salary that is enough to take the edge off the tenants so that they don’t have to feel this constant pressure to have sex all of the time in order to survive. 

I’m going to try really hard to not say anything more, but just so you know, I feel very strongly about this. 

As you said it right it is a business and business is always about competition. Some people will go new people will come. I am not really worried about it. When the bas salary is enough for some peolpe we will see RLC like appartements here. Pretty sure most subscribers dont want that...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Cmon there will be new people. They are a stable couple and will make it in life. Time to move on now :biggrin:

guys always look quickly forward and forget every moments as fast as any couples reach to door when leaves:biggrin:

• Like 2

One of the things I love about VH is the diversity of tenants, if I want voyeurism there is an apartment available, if I want sex of various types there will be an apartment or two there as well catering to different tastes. VH seem to be moving along a path of hard sex followed by more hard sex and the real life experience seems to be getting lost along the way. Its a pity things are going this way because I think it is the mix that has allowed VH to become so successful and if you take the voyeuristic experience away I think VH will lose more viewers than they think. JMO  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Pretty sure enough are waiting for replace them :biggrin:

of course you do  you  are man , this your nature , but me and amy was we have more feelings to any couples , this is our nature too :heart:

• Like 1