Em, Nyusha

Rock is dangerous, he have some "questionable" friends who help him for illegal actions (this is what I saw) .. and i will be happy when i know that he's gone in jail, i guess VHTV is ready for this kind of situations and i hope they call the police for further investigations 

46 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe @groomy can tell us what happened here. 

The apartment is hidden now - I'm not help.

As far as I know, this apartment is planned for closing. Tenants will move to another apartment.

Rock and those people - were participants in the rent contract for this apartment. Maybe this visit is check the presence of owner things in apartment (perhaps something they took with them for example banal pot or electric kettle, and then when the contract is closed - the owner will deduct this from the pledge).

But maybe they're here to steal the cameras. I dont know.

• Like 3

Strikes me that depending who the "money men" are behind VH, he may be inheriting a world of hurt.....

Or maybe I have been watching too much TV (specifically McMafia on the BBC - go take a look if you can see it in your county. Best drama in years. IMHO of course)

9 minutes ago, groomy said:

The apartment is hidden now - I'm not help.

As far as I know, this apartment is planned for closing. Tenants will move to another apartment.

Rock and those people - were participants in the rent contract for this apartment. Maybe this visit is check the presence of owner things in apartment (perhaps something they took with them for example banal pot or electric kettle, and then when the contract is closed - the owner will deduct this from the pledge).

But maybe they're here to steal the cameras. I dont know.

I am recording the audio on ops panel and will upload it. Maybe you can tell us more than.

• Like 1