Em, Nyusha

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well at least some action there and the place wakes up from hibernation when Em & Sid are gone :biggrin:

As I said earlier, Sid's super power is to drain the sexual energy and the will to do anything active in any apartment he is in. :cry:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Well I'm really digging the girl with the long hair a lot. Has no problems having sex and has already fucked a guy and a girl. Even if she isn't a tenant, I hope she becomes a regular guest during parties. She has such good potential to add a lot of excitement to the house.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Well I'm really digging the girl with the long hair a lot. Has no problems having sex and has already fucked a guy and a girl. Even if she isn't a tenant, I hope she becomes a regular guest during parties. She has such good potential to add a lot of excitement to the house.

Her biggest advantage that she is not or does not look like a professional, compared to many other VH apartments. Such guests, like the blond short cut, are always welcome with their shyness but not playing a role...

I really wish that VH will go back to the roots and reduce the (semi)professional sex shows and performances. 

This is my word for the sunday !!!!!!!! :angel:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, spielo said:

Her biggest advantage that she is not or does not look like a professional, compared to many other VH apartments. Such guests, like the blond short cut, are always welcome with their shyness but not playing a role...

I really wish that VH will go back to the roots and reduce the (semi)professional sex shows and performances.

Agreed. At the very least, I just hope they keep the balance. I don't need every single apartment to appeal to my tastes but I do hope that there isn't an over abundance or a focus in the future on cam show girls or others like this.

As for this newest long hair girl, one last thing I will say is I really hope we don't lose Em. I can still see the potential progress she can make if she were without Sid but if she really is going to stay with him and he's going to continue to be a buzzkill then I would rather lose them both and have this girl replace them.

• Like 3