Em, Nyusha

1 hour ago, sat11 said:

well at last he left them alone, kevin is going to be the Dean of this place, by 4 i gave up checking on this apartment and missed almost every thing, they did well too.

Unlike Kevin,Dean gets the pussy,He is relentless.His numerous tries on Ashley yielded results and he fucked her all over the apartment undercover,in lights,in bath,in kitchen,sometimes 3-4 times a day.Dean is a chick magnet.Kevin has long way to go.

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They are removing the cams now...

They sure are. And just when things in this apartment was going so good.

Any and all last shred of dignity for Rock is now gone. He was much better off just staying away and trying to improve his life. Instead he pulls a stunt like this. I hope VH has him arrested.

6 minutes ago, nack said:

Unlike Kevin,Dean gets the pussy,He is relentless.His numerous tries on Ashley yielded results and he fucked her all over the apartment undercover,in lights,in bath,in kitchen,sometimes 3-4 times a day.Dean is a chick magnet.Kevin has long way to go.

i was not complementing him, i meant they dont seam to know when to leave a room and give other people a chance always like to cock block others. interrupt others.