Em, Nyusha

Just now, Amy3 said:

How is the invisible chat on CC worse then showing off directly to the cams? 

Because we directly communicate with some of them on forums here. That's more inteaction than a little flash or a wave to a cam don't you think? Don't get me wrong I dont mind it at all. Just saying either you like some interaction or you must completely stop it at all...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

The tenants should not display VH or CC on cam at all. They can interact on CC or elsewhere all they want. 

Hi Amy, I'm not sure what you mean by that? I think it's fun interacting with some of the tenants on here,  but I never thought it was a good idea in the long run.

Here's the problem with them interacting with the VH cams. It's not fair to the other tenants who don't do it. Whenever a tentant does it, it always gets noticed and posted here and there is know doubt that their views go up by people hoping and waiting for them to do it again. Not just here, but for the VH subscribers at large. There is a direct incentive for them to keep doing it. If they communicate with us on CC it's invisible to the vast majority of subscribers at large. I have said it in the past that the tenants should not be visible in the CC forums either, but at least it's invisible to most of the subscribers so I don't make too big of a deal about it.  Ideally, this sort of communication should exist only via PM. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Because we directly communicate with some of them on forums here. That's more inteaction than a little flash or a wave to a cam don't you think? Don't get me wrong I dont mind it at all. Just saying either you like some interaction or you must completely stop it at all...

I agree, interaction is having contact with the tenants, the way it's done i don't really see any difference.  I think it's fun either way myself. Whether we should be doing it at all really is the point. And we probably shouldn't

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well we have enough places. If people don't like interaction they have plenty of places to watch (All Alex Lina places no interaction at all) Variety is a good thing. I am out here for now. GN all 

GN jabbath! :heart:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well we have enough places. If people don't like interaction they have plenty of places to watch (All Alex Lina places no interaction at all) Variety is a good thing. I am out here for now. GN all :heart:

It's not my problem, it's VH's problem. They better get a handle on it. 

52 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It's not my problem, it's VH's problem. They better get a handle on it. 

They played a game. They give the tasks. That new guy - pulled massage for one on the left. Nyu - show tits.

1598.jpg

1599.jpg

About injustice? Everything is unfair! That everything was fair. It is necessary to forbid rules to do more than Pavel&Alice/Zoi&Tim.:biggrin:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I mean this. Nyu1.gif

Hi @Amy3,  I'm back, had to finish some unfinished business from earlier. I don't think someone showing their breasts who has an otherwise interesting house, and tenants, will have any increased viewership, as i don't believe someone showing their breasts who has a boring house will have an yincrease in viewership.  It would be like tenants claiming it's unfair for some houses who have sex all the time, when they don't  are getting more views because of that. . The whole idea in the end is to get views any way you can and by being interesting. And that's just a general statement, not specifying anyone tenant.   Th whole question i think is should we be interacting with the tenants at all, whether on VH directly or through CC. I think it's fun, and I don't really see a problem with it, but I know some do. Just my opinion, and you know like assholes, everyone has one!

• Like 3

After checking the archives, the last time Sid and Em had sex in the house was Jan 4 and it was just a quickie session. Either their sex drive has completely gone to shit or they're doing stuff outside. Either way it's disappointing. It's crazy how much this apartment has slowed down after Rock and Ana moved out. No dancing. No parties. Maybe we should give them more time but things have definitely slowed down a lot so far. I liked the game they played last night. With more games like that and some more guests to play with them, that could maybe turn things around.

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

After checking the archives, the last time Sid and Em had sex in the house was Jan 4 and it was just a quickie session. Either their sex drive has completely gone to shit or they're doing stuff outside. Either way it's disappointing. It's crazy how much this apartment has slowed down after Rock and Ana moved out. No dancing. No parties. Maybe we should give them more time but things have definitely slowed down a lot so far. I liked the game they played last night. With more games like that and some more guests to play with them, that could maybe turn things around.

They practically spent whole days now on sofa without doing a thing. Sid is incredibly lazy and he infected Em with it. 

• Like 2