Ella & Isaac - Part 1 (01/12/18 - 04/23/18)

Ok so camera setup thoughts. I think the living room needs one more  camera that  gets the full table perhaps mounted against the wall across from the kitchen. The other concern I see looking from the map is the large gray box on the right hand side 1st floor . Is that another room or simply a walk in closet? If there’s a bed or pull out couch in there need a camera or 2 pronto. The other grey box is a bathroom so no chance for a cam. Finally i’d tilt the bathroom cam slightly to the right so as not to lose the tub biut gain a little more of the sink. A second cam might be nice but I’m not holding my breath.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Ok so camera setup thoughts. I think the living room needs one more  camera that  gets the full table perhaps mounted against the wall across from the kitchen. The other concern I see looking from the map is the large gray box on the right hand side 1st floor . Is that another room or simply a walk in closet? If there’s a bed or pull out couch in there need a camera or 2 pronto. The other grey box is a bathroom so no chance for a cam. Finally i’d tilt the bathroom cam slightly to the right so as not to lose the tub biut gain a little more of the sink. A second cam might be nice but I’m not holding my breath.

Thanks. I will forward your feedback. And I agree. Good ideas you have :biggrin:

15 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

As far as I understand:
1) Toilet.
2) Large storeroom. They have a lot of things.

As for the cameras - they do not have a corridor coverage. But there is no action. I do not think that people will hide outside the cams.

1470.jpg

• Like 3

10 hours ago, sigfried said:

It's a good thing it's a domestic cat. Look at the size of that monster. Awesomely
cute kitten, though!

maine-coon-cats-24__605.jpg

• Like 2