Ella & Isaac - Part 1 (01/12/18 - 04/23/18)

1 hour ago, asis47 said:

who ever beat the lady ass needs his ass beat as bad

You got that right asis, there is no one that wants to get their ass beat till it's bleeding. This mother f'r reminds me of  that scum Rex . Another one who couldn't get a hard on for 2 hours, so he slapped the shit out of the girl trying to get his worthless ass off. If the dirtbag smacked her around in the middle of theday, everyone would be calling for him to get kicked out, but if she's sucking his dick while he slaps the shit out of her ,she somehow likes it!? I know some people wish i would stfu when this stuff happens,  but i don't understand why it's ok when sex is with it, and not ok if they just sitting around watching tv

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Houlii said:

Not sure I like the way he treats his girl..plus they broke the skin on her ass..I have a piece of leather I'd like to use on her BF

But she liked it. These guests made somewhere on 40-50% of the expected.:confused: They are really tough. Ella and Isaac did not support them. If there were Serena, Henry, Alex (Anna's husband) or Misty for the party-boss - it would be an epic show in gold archive for all times.

However - this apartment will be very, very strong. There will be regular parties. Singles (girls or boys), couples, a few pairs. Even Ella and Isaac not super hot fuck - regular guests and parties will hold attention subscribers. But this guest couple - while the most depraved of those Ella and Isaac have. And maybe in the top-3 depraved of all project guests. However, they showed barely half of what they could.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, groomy said:

But she liked it. These guests made somewhere on 40-50% of the expected.:confused: They are really tough. Ella and Isaac did not support them. If there were Serena, Henry, Alex (Anna's husband) or Misty for the party-boss - it would be an epic show in gold archive for all times.

However - this apartment will be very, very strong. There will be regular parties. Singles (girls or boys), couples, a few pairs. Even Ella and Isaac not super hot fuck - regular guests and parties will hold attention subscribers. But this guest couple - while the most depraved of those Ella and Isaac have. And maybe in the top-3 depraved of all project guests. However, they showed barely half of what they could.

I liked Angie & Julius. They should have shown the other half what they can do too :biggrin:

• Like 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I liked Angie & Julius. They should have shown the other half what they can do too :biggrin:

Agree.It's a shame they didn't show more, but maybe next time. Boy a little flaccid for most of the time , but girl is great. For all disturbed by what had seen, please don't bother and switch over to another apartment, you're wasting your precious time.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, nack said:

I didn't watch any of it last night but judging by the comments,was there some sort of abusive behavior by the guest couple ? What happened ? 

Nothing abusive. Just a little more hard BDSM and the guest girl Angie got her ass spanked quite hard. 

• Like 1