Ella & Isaac - Part 1 (01/12/18 - 04/23/18)

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Richard was on the sofa earlier

Yes I see him, but was trying to be funny about the size of the apartment.

ScreenHunter 522.jpg

1 hour ago, nack said:

A tan sólo 8 levas y sin dormitorio independiente

kitc1.JPG

kitc2.JPG

liv1.JPG

liv2.JPG

bed1.JPG

bed2.JPG

bed3.JPG

bath.JPG

are grounded for something?... from a good apartment to a hole

Están castigados por algo? ... de un buen apartamento a un agujero.

This is definitely another apartment - than in their twitter. But the same type of windows - that is probably the same apartment complex.

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Really strange a little. It seems they moved to another city. Maybe not so easy to find a place there.

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

This is not the kind of apartment you give to a couple who has a bunch of friends visiting and orgies every other week. What in the serious fuck even is this?

VH twitter says "we hope for something interesting." What the fuck interesting can happen in the apartment the size of an overgrown closet?

It works differently. Participants and managers choose - apartments.

The first - based on the availability of apartments and the approximate capabilities of the participants. Moving, are already guided by real incomes.

For example - in late April, Misty moves. Anna considered for her budget (apartment rent) - which Misty really pay, without difficulties and debts. Misty can choose an apartment and for 2000+ dollars with a view of the Imperial Palace. But she must pay for apt (she can not - even current apartment, the new will be cheaper - roughly like Nyu and Anastasia rent).

This apartment was chosen by Ella and Isaac, and also approved by Lina and Alex. Maybe they need more money. Although I really do not like this apartment. Too small. And not very comfortable. I do not know how they will spend parties and orgies here.

this apt is really not going to be good. the trade-off for better light via sun is that they won't be nude hardly at all. then if they want to do anything the curtains will have to be closed. and there is no room for anything! i don't get it. maybe if the apt was higher up like the 10th floor or something it would be fine. but the neighborhood looks like a suburb with probably families with kids. i just don't know what they were thinking. hope i'm wrong!:huh: 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

this apt is really not going to be good. the trade-off for better light via sun is that they won't be nude hardly at all. then if they want to do anything the curtains will have to be closed. and there is no room for anything! i don't get it. maybe if the apt was higher up like the 10th floor or something it would be fine. but the neighborhood looks like a suburb with probably families with kids. i just don't know what they were thinking. hope i'm wrong!:huh: 

I'm afraid that's correct. No more crazy naked people all day and orgies !! This looks a disaster 

:cry:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Agree that place really does look not nice at all...

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

I had not thought about families and kids but I was thinking that the location of the bed with open curtains and lights on, when it is dark outside, is just like performing on a stage for the neighbours and street below.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Refur said:

I had not thought about families and kids but I was thinking that the location of the bed with open curtains and lights on, when it is dark outside, is just like performing on a stage for the neighbours and street below.

The whole place is more than weird. No drawers and storage possibilities at all. They must change in the kitchen. I guess they will take a real beating on views with that place.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

The whole place is more than weird. No drawers and storage possibilities at all. They must change in the kitchen. I guess they will take a real beating on views with that place.

This is not a better place. What are the owners thinking about..the place they had rocked compared to this..Bone head move..